[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings
This mod enables dynamically shifting the year, genres and dividers to compensate for different sized rating labels. It currently allows MPAA, Australian OFLC, British BBFC and German FSK ratings.

Other countries may become available on request, or if some enterprising people wish to make their own.

Australia:

UK:

Germany:

Please note there may be a bug or two as this is in initial release for testing purposes. Please post any issues below and be patient.

Also MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ANY FILES YOU CHANGE. I will not be made responsible for any damage you do to your skin.

For the mod to work correctly any rating information must be in the "mpaa" field. The format for international ratings should be:

Australian:

"Australia:G"
"AustraliaTongueG"
"Australia:M"
"Australia:MA"
"Australia:R"

UK:

"UK:U"
"UK:UC"
"UK:12"
"UK:12A"
"UK:15"
"UK:18"

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Copy all the files into your Aeon skin folder in the same structure laid out in the zip.

2. in the 720p folder edit the includes.xml

add this line in with the others:
Code:
<include file="Includes_Int_Ratings.xml" />

3. Edit DialogVideoInfo.xml

Replace:

Code:
        <control type="label">
            <description>Movie year</description>
            <posx>181</posx>
            <posy>58</posy>
            <align>center</align>
            <include>Objects_FSInfoYear</include>
        </control>

<control type="label">
            <description>Genre</description>
            <posx>310</posx>
            <posy>58</posy>
            <width>370</width>
            <include>Objects_FSInfoGenre</include>
        </control>

with:

Code:
<include>Includes_International_Ratings</include>

4. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD LINK: Aeon International Ratings 0.6 @ Mediafire
thank you great work.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Nice Mod, ill give it a go..

Thanks
I clicked on the MediaFire link and it when I went to download it said Invalid File.
working okay for me.
Seems for me, obviously firstly MiP does not put the AU rating into mpaa, but into classification so you have to copy it over.

Secondly, it now gets the AU logo, but squishes it up for me. Will have to see where I went wrong but if you have ideas let me know.
kulprit Wrote:Seems for me, obviously firstly MiP does not put the AU rating into mpaa, but into classification so you have to copy it over.

Secondly, it now gets the AU logo, but squishes it up for me. Will have to see where I went wrong but if you have ideas let me know.

Edit: Found a bug with the Australian "M" rating. If you download the new file above you should just be able to copy the xml in the 720p folder and that will fix it...

As for MiP... I believe using the Autopilot settings can copy the ratings Automatically but I'm going to put in a feature request to do with doing this whatever method you use to scrape the file. Smile

ALL AUSTRALIAN USERS SHOULD UPDATE
I've posted a feature request over at the MiP thread to enable international ratings in the MPAA field with a preference. So fingers crossed.
Thanks, the fix fixed the m rating, good catch and unlucky for me as I was only testing and the one movie I had used had an m rating. Cheers on trying for MiP as well.
Hi,

would be really nice if someone could make this for Germany. Smile

Thanks in advance

Schenk
Schenk2302 Wrote:Hi,

would be really nice if someone could make this for Germany. Smile

Thanks in advance

Schenk

Are there any official images anywhere? I saw some of the ratings on wikipedia, couldn't find an actual image anywhere.

I looked on the http://www.spio.de/ website too.

You don't happen to know what MiP puts in the classification field for german movies do you? I'm not at home at the moment so I can't check.
hi redtapemedia,

you could get them with google images search. just type wiki fsk and you will find them. the right ones are the round ones, the first with the search will be the red one (ab 18 Jahren). These are there:

o.A.
ab 6
ab 12
ab 16
ab 18

For MIP, i don't know because i use the moviemaze scrapper and not the imbd.

Thanks again

Schenk

Here are the png's

http://rapidshare.com/files/223038934/FS...s.rar.html
Schenk2302 Wrote:hi redtapemedia,

you could get them with google images search. just type wiki fsk and you will find them. the right ones are the round ones, the first with the search will be the red one (ab 18 Jahren). These are there:

o.A.
ab 6
ab 12
ab 16
ab 18

For MIP, i don't know because i use the moviemaze scrapper and not the imbd.

Thanks again

Schenk

So which field does moviemaze put the rating into and in what format do all the ratings appear?

They the images you talking about?
Here we go:

<mpaa>o.A</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 6</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 12</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 16</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 18</mpaa>

Thanks for your support!

Schenk
Schenk2302 Wrote:Here we go:

<mpaa>o.A</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 6</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 12</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 16</mpaa>
<mpaa>ab 18</mpaa>

Thanks for your support!

Schenk

Thanks. Updated the download, now supports German ratings. If anything doesn't work properly, please let me know, and if you could provide me with a screenshot of it in action with German ratings, please do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings0