Installation troubles
Hello, I use this skin on my windows XBMC and I really like it! The trouble I'm having is that it's a lot simpler to install it on Windows. I've been going through the forums and trying to find a tutorial, or an idiot walkthrough, of how to install this on my Mac Mini but every one I find really doesn't help No. I see a lot of people saying it's exactly like linux but I don't seem to be getting it even trying to follow the linux walkthrough... If someone out there can please give me an idiots guide on how to install this skin on my mac or at least link me to a walkthrough I may have missed, I would really appreciate the help, thanks.
Is there any support?
No idea don't have a Mac you could try plex if you can't use xbmc
ZombieRobot Wrote:No idea don't have a Mac you could try plex if you can't use xbmc

Alright, your response made no sense, did you even read my post? Based on your other posts, you're not a very helpful person in general so please don't reply.

If anyone else can help that would be very appreciated.
plot Wrote:Alright, your response made no sense, did you even read my post? Based on your other posts, you're not a very helpful person in general so please don't reply.

Hey, calm down...no reason to offend that way...

To your question:
It depends on what AEON you would like to install.
If it is MQ2 you can download the repository-zip from here:
http://mod-skin.googlecode.com/files/xbm...onmq.2.zip

Then you select in the addons-section install from zip and choose the repository. You´ll get a message that the addon has been activated.

Now you can open Marcos Repo via "More Addons" and select the skin and click install...

After downloading it takes about 1 or 2 minutes and you´ll be asked if you would like to change to the new skin...

Hope this helps...

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
@plot
If you're thinking zombierobot is not much helpful i would say you haven't idea on what he's working on. We all where noobs in the beginning and there is a bit more to just say "an idiot walkthrough". There are daily new skins, mods, addons, plugins so XBMC is never sleeping! To say it short it doesn't exists a really simple walkthrough for every single thing.
thought you wanted to install xbmc onto mac not the skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installation troubles0