[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings
Thanks so much,

i will try later today, i'm on hurry for soccer training.

I will let you knowSmile

Cheers

Chris
Hi,

works great Smile

Thanks so much!!!

Schenk

PS: how to insert a screenshot here Huh
Schenk2302 Wrote:Hi,

works great Smile

Thanks so much!!!

Schenk

PS: how to insert a screenshot here Huh

No, problem, glad it works!

Screenshots: I just upload them to imageshack.us (no need to register) then use the direct link to post them on the forum.
Here we go:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8653/testsjz.jpg
Schenk2302 Wrote:Here we go:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8653/testsjz.jpg

Thanks very much for that.
hey redtapemedia, have you heard if we can either edit aeon to check for classification rather than mpaa, or if mip has been edited to copy classification to mpaa.

Thanks
kulprit Wrote:hey redtapemedia, have you heard if we can either edit aeon to check for classification rather than mpaa, or if mip has been edited to copy classification to mpaa.

Thanks

Aeon is unable to check the classification field, and Fekker says he will get around to adding the feature I requested but he is currently getting the Media Info plus site up and running.
You reckon that if djh leaves the rating in the new Multiplex view as words, you could implement this maybe as well on the pop up info screen, so that I could have logos there. Of course it might look horrible, but worth trying I reckon
kulprit Wrote:You reckon that if djh leaves the rating in the new Multiplex view as words, you could implement this maybe as well on the pop up info screen, so that I could have logos there. Of course it might look horrible, but worth trying I reckon

We'll see what happens. Should be able to find a solution Wink
For all those who were waiting for Certification to the MPAA field in MIP, that feature has been implemented. I'll update the instructions when I get a chance to take a look at it.
redtapemedia Wrote:For all those who were waiting for Certification to the MPAA field in MIP, that feature has been implemented. I'll update the instructions when I get a chance to take a look at it.

Great.
I have just a couple questions when using these in conjuction with MIP.

So, for a test, i set my language preference or whatever it was in MIP to "Australia". It then scraped the Australian rating from IMDB and put it into the certification field. I have a few questions that go with this;

1. How do i move the ratings from the certification field into the MPAA field? Maybe i'm blind but i can't seem to find the option in MIP.

2.When using these international classification images as flags or whatever they are known as in this situation, is it not possible to have more in-depth ratings such as they used to be: " Rated PG-13 for crude sex-related humor and dialogue, alcohol and drug-related scenes, all involving teens." Just more details? Or only possible to use the images?

I know, maybe i've asked too many questions. I don't mean to badger or to be a pest, but i just really want this to work.

Thanks in advance if you can offer some help.
That long detailed rating is how mpaa ones are done. AU ones are done with the logo and Australia:M and a seperate description of why the rating was earned. This description is not stored on IMDB.

Go to Settings - Setup and Configuration - Movies Tab, then beside where you pick what country certification to use there is a tick box for copy to MPAA.
kulprit Wrote:That long detailed rating is how mpaa ones are done. AU ones are done with the logo and Australia:M and a seperate description of why the rating was earned. This description is not stored on IMDB.

Go to Settings - Setup and Configuration - Movies Tab, then beside where you pick what country certification to use there is a tick box for copy to MPAA.

Thanks Kulprit, haven't been able to test the new MiP MPAA feature yet for myself as my windows PC is not set up (been painting).
kulprit Wrote:AU ones are done with the logo and Australia:M and a seperate description of why the rating was earned. This description is not stored on IMDB.

So, what field do i put the "seperate description of why the rating was earned" descriptions in? The certification field? Also, where does the separate description get displayed on the full info screen?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings0