[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings
ethan_9219 Wrote:So, what field do i put the "seperate description of why the rating was earned" descriptions in? The certification field? Also, where does the separate description get displayed on the full info screen?

You could probably put them in manually in the MPAA field. It won't get displayed anywhere except on the multiplex view, and I have only tested this with stark really, should work in Auriga.

... which reminds me, I still haven't looked at how the multiplex text string rating looks in Auriga yet, don't know whether it will display "Australia:M". Might have to look at a workaround for that one.
I'm trying to make some Dutch/Belgian "kijkwijzer" flags, and i already know how to do it etc but I was wondering if you could help me out with this.

I made some PNGs that look cool, but since it's just black and i'd like it to work well with Aeon i thought they might look better at about 70% opacity. So I saved them in photoshop and they appear just fine in the osx finder, but on the xbmc they are still just black and white, instead of slightly transparant. Any idea how I can get them to show up with correct opacity?

as soon as i finished my set i'll upload them and give the instructions to add them your .nfo's and includes.

(the dutch system works with an age system, but also adds flags for violence etc, so now i'm making all possible combinations of the ages/flags so you can get it just like it is on your dvd/bluray box!)
nevermind, i poked around and got it to work.

these are looking great on the hdtv! is there a way to have them align next to eachother and have multiple images load or should I create png's for all the possible combinations?

Hi all,

I'm currently playing with some New Zealand rating labels. I'll add those to this thread when I get done.

<credit to original poster>

Cheers,
Hey!

I downloaded your MOD and got everything to work except one thing. There are two "extra" divider lines that show up. Any ideas where they come from? I've tried to inactivate the lines I can find in the xml-file, but those two still show up.

Cheers!
Well, I just sorted everything out! Smile Here's a new version with a few modifications:

Changes made from 0.6 to 0.7.

- Added Swedish ratings and graphics.
- Added info_panellines_movienosubs.png to the media directory as this can otherwise cause "ghost lines" to appear.
- Changed the divider lines Y-position and height.

Download: http://www.sunaglare.com/Aeon_Internatio...gs_0.7.zip
Hi !

It is possible to add French ratings ?

Thanks Smile

Pictures of french ratings : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOH5YSHH
Xnorky Wrote:Hi !

It is possible to add French ratings ?

Thanks Smile

Pictures of french ratings : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UOH5YSHH
Not yet compatible with Cinépassion, just imdb. I already made the images, and currently waiting for the scraper to support mpaa tag. We need to know what text will be downloaded before skin support.
Ist there any chance to add this into Aeon MQ 2?
I would like to have german FSK rating.
TomPiXX Wrote:Ist there any chance to add this into Aeon MQ 2?
I would like to have german FSK rating.

These are already implemented.
If your rating in the database is german (FSK) it will show the
FSK sign...

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:These are already implemented.
If your rating in the database is german (FSK) it will show the
FSK sign...

cheers,
Max

Hmm... doesn't work for me...

I see you´re problem...

change in the database scheme the rating from "FSK 16" to "ab 16"...

This should work for you...

If not, just PN me...

cheers,
Max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] International Movie Classification Ratings0