Display Language of Movies inside the Video Library
Lightbulb 
Hello Folks,

I don't know if a request like this already exists, but I couldn't find one while searching forum. (Or maybe I am just blind ...)

I am using xbmc now for a very long time, started on xbox and ported to linux now. First thing I want to say: This program is amazing! I wish it would run on my PS3 Wink

BUT: There is one thing that always bugged me: I do have a lot of movies and tv-shows inside the library and they are in many different languages (german, english, french, chinese, japanese ...) and I really can't remember which movie is in what language. To find that out I have to start watching the movie thus hearing the spoken language.

I think it would be great to add somekind of language option inside the library. i.e. Inside "Movie Information" manually set main-language to english or whatever (I really do not care about dual audio movies, though I have some). And I do not need xbmc to automatically detect the language though it would be great if the scrapers would be able to fetch the language from the name through a tag like [en] or [de] or whatever.

I dont know if I am the only one who would think that such a feature would be great, but I definitely know that I would LOVE it Smile

Greetz,
Jesse
Think this is related.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=flagging

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Language of Movies inside the Video Library0