[RELEASE] X-Sopcast (Video) Plugin for Sopcast
you can find plugin myp2p.eu here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post700906

but without Live Sport Sad

Thumbs Up 
castortray Wrote:you can find plugin myp2p.eu here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post700906

but without Live Sport Sad

What about a livetv.ru plugin to link the sopcast links to xbmc?

Now that would be awesome
Well actually it's fairly easy to integrate this plugin into the dharma release. I've hacked around it a bit to make it work for me. I'm a linux user and I haven't tested on windows, but on linux it's ok now. It's just a quick and dirty fix, I haven't even tried to understand the entire script, just to make it work, but if anyone is interested drop me a PM.
add me to the list....I could see it fitting really nicely here,

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...portsdevil
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
blotunga Wrote:Well actually it's fairly easy to integrate this plugin into the dharma release. I've hacked around it a bit to make it work for me. I'm a linux user and I haven't tested on windows, but on linux it's ok now. It's just a quick and dirty fix, I haven't even tried to understand the entire script, just to make it work, but if anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Linux user here as well, curious as to how you got it working? Been trying for a while to get the sop cast-player for linux working with the sportsdevil add on but no dice, the link above is to the sports devil thread.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Would love to see this for the Apple TV
any updates on this ?.. Apple TV plugin would be great Smile
Hi!
Plz show me how can I install this addon on xbmcbuntu

thank a lot!
I wish to do something that I have not see anybody else mention.

I have easy access to Linux via physical machines or even a VirtualBox.

I cannot run a Linux XBMC due to my HTPC also runs a Hauppauge WinTV HVR-950Q TV Tuner Card and it's a nightmare to get working in Linux or stay working sometimes.

So is it possible with this plugin to run the Sopcast on some sort of Linux but have the actual video playing on my Win 7 PC?

EDIT: So far I am able to run sp-sc-auth on my low powered Linux Router PC and it looks great in XBMC on Windows.

The only problem is so far it's only a single channel at a time unless I can figure out how to have XBMC tell the Linux PC what channel it wants at any given time.
Someone has got this working....I've not managed to replicate, but if this could be rolled into one add-on with VLC capability that would be a treat!

LINK
(2012-03-26, 14:42)Steve Jol Wrote: Someone has got this working....I've not managed to replicate, but if this could be rolled into one add-on with VLC capability that would be a treat!

LINK

Definitely I would enjoy some plugin that could work regardless of which platform you had XBMC on.

Of course not really sure how to get a client for ATV in that case.
Guys, can this work on apple tv?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] X-Sopcast (Video) Plugin for Sopcast0