.tbn not working
I'm using XBMC Atlantis 8.10 on an aTV 2.2 using media stream skin.

The movies are setup as:

/28 Days Later (2002)/28 Days Later (2002).mkv
/28 Days Later (2002)/movie.nfo
/28 Days Later (2002)/movie.tbn
/28 Days Later (2002)/fanart.jpeg

My scans are setup to scan recursively.

When it scan's I get the right descriptions, but the cover art and fan art aren't being recognized? The same library works on my brothers 8.10 XBMC live and it works for him. Any idea why I'm not getting the art?
i'll go ahead and tell you what the devs are going to say, upgrade to 9.04 first then see if it is still broken.
Try this:

/28 Days Later (2002)/28 Days Later (2002).mkv
/28 Days Later (2002)/28 Days Later (2002).nfo
/28 Days Later (2002)/28 Days Later (2002).tbn
/28 Days Later (2002)/28 Days Later (2002)-fanart.jpeg
I've been trying not to upgrade with the don't fix what ain't broken theory. Anyone know if upgrading might help?
tyche's solution should at least work in your build.
In order for us to be able to help you, you must tell us exactly what you have tried.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
The new naming scheme worked, but since the current naming scheme works for my brother and we sync folders I'd rather keep it the same. Would updating to 2.3 with the new launcher and build work with the current naming scheme?
Not being familiar with ATV terms, upgrading to 9.04 alpha 1 (or the forthcoming beta 1) should allow that, yes.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Alight, I bit the bullet and upgraded. After some db issues I got it all up and running and it works great. Thanks for the help everyone. I've got one more issue. My brother uses box covers (Aeon) for his TV shows series and I use banners (Mediastream info list). Since all the folder.jpg are box covers my info list view looks off. I do however like the box covers that come up when I'm highlighting "All Seasons." I assume I can put a banner.jpg in the folder and change a line of code somewhere to look for banner.jpg in the Series View instead of folder.jpg. The end result is I get the banner in Series view and box cover in Season view. Can someone point me to the right place or tell me a better way of going about this? Once again I am no running 9.04 on and aTV2.2.
I am not sure you can, this is what is currently possible:
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Advanced...dthumbs.3E

You may have to manually replace every series banner (via the mediainfo window)
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/?title=Video_Li...ion_Screen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.tbn not working0