PM3 Graphic Minor Issues
First of all love the skin alot:

Here are small minor issues I see in SVN Revision 19463:

1) Plot and Cast information have the same button .. If I click Plot I get cast information displayed, when I click Cast, I get plot information displayed .. Shouldn't we have two buttons for this instead of one ?

2) In Library Mode, Under "Recently added episodes", I see icon on the top right corner isn't updated at all as I select different epsiode .. If I choose to view ALL tv shows then it is fine ..

3) Plot information is getting chopped off if it is too long ..

See screenshots for all issue here .. http://img4.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scre...003sxq.jpg
1. It's a toggle - you can't have both on at the same time.

2. You mean "Recently added episodes", right?

3. Not sure what you mean here - it should scroll after a certain time in the movie info view at least.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

1. Ok but shouldn't it match ... if the button label is plot, it should show plot ..

2. Yup I mean "Recently Added Epsiode "

3. It doesn't scroll .. it is just displayed ... See screenshot at first post .. You see epsiode information for house is cut off ..
1. nope, if you click on plot it should show you the plot, and if you click cast it should show the cast.
2. i'm using a slightly older build, and it doesn't show an icon at all.
3. did you select 'enable auto scrolling for plot and review' in the skin settings ?
1. Again that is not what I see .. See screenshot ...

3. Will try that tonight ..
i did look at the screenshots and i was trying to explain what you see is correct behavior.
if the button label is cast and you click it, it should display the cast info.
the button then changes to plot, since it's a toggle button. so clicking it again would display the plot and the button label changes back to cast, and so on... :-)

however, reading your question again, you're telling me it's the other way around. i'm just not seeing that in the screens you've posted.
or maybe i'm just confused, it happens... ;-)
Ops my mistake ... :-)

I take it we use toggle for cast and plot because we run out of space to display both ?
Yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 Graphic Minor Issues0