[LINUX] Keymap.xml: XSD file
Thumbs Up 
Hi,

since I've been messing around with my USB-UIRT / Ubuntu / Harmony remote, I ended up learning XSD format and writing a limited one for Keymap.xml.

With a proper editor, it offers autocompletion for elements (keymap/global/remote/<remotebutton>/<XBMCCommands>), and as far as I'm concerned made my life much easier (proper & free editor, not tested with anything else: MS Visual C# Express)

It will report a few errors, since I didn't figure everything out yet, and won't offer completion for gamepads, only for remotes + keyboard. Although every XBMC command / remote and keyboard commands should be there.

Hope it helps anyone.

Download keymap.xsd

Edit: TRAC ticket with attachment
Nice work Smile

Mind making a trac ticket and uploading it there - that way if your server goes down for whatever reason we always have it (eg it's down atm).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No no, the server was not down... I just can't write the links I create. The link is fixed now. The server is a dedicated one, it's not likely it will go down, but I'll create a Trac ticket, you're right.

The XSD is far from complete though, I had never written any XSD file before yesterday... interesting task though, it will be useful to me Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] Keymap.xml: XSD file1