3 flags not displaying when using latest MIP/XBMC babylon/StarkLiteR3
I am using MIP, and only the 1st icon appears which is the studio image, the rest are "?"

I have my a main folder where i store all my movies and within it are seperate folders for each movie. For example

It looks like this:

Movies
300[2006]DvDrip[Eng]-aXXo
300.avi

does the folder name have to match the movie filename exactly? I am tring to get the mediatype (dvd, hd, bluray) flag to show up. I've tried renaming the actual movie filename to 300.sddvd.avi and reload the movie info inside xbmc and still no luck. And then my last 2 tags also dont show up. Please help.
to get the dvd icon to appear you will have to do some moding .. EITHER
-add sddvd to the filename
OR
-tweak the MediaFlags.xml to use dvdrip instead of sddvd and also have it use the foldername instead of filename for that flag

or 2 flags i don't know why they are not appaering if you used MIP properly
ok i got the 1st and 3rd flag working, but the other 2 isnt

1st flag is studio
2nd flag ?
3rd flag is resolution
4th flag audio

am i right?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=317...stcount=17

check it here (read all the thread I thik it could be useful)

Bye
Max
I had the same problem, what I did in MIP go to settings, then general tab. There is an option like use skin based flags, check that.

I then deleted my nfos and rescanned but you could possibly run the update media info only in the autopilot area.

Then the resolution, studio and audio showed up. There is also an option in customize I think where you can dictate that the ? graphic doesn't show up if the information is not in the nfo (studios are routinely misssing)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3 flags not displaying when using latest MIP/XBMC babylon/StarkLiteR30