[WINDOWS] Library Mode/Scrapper Issue? No Titles/Missing Info
Question 
Hello,

I'm running XBMC 9.11 on Windows 7(32-bit). I don't believe this is a hardware issue but if it starts to lean that way, I'd be more than happy to provide a list of hardware.

I'm able to add my Movie Source, allow the IMDB scrapper to manage and download the information for the files, but it seems to either be missing or not pulling all the information for the files for Library Mode to properly sort/categorize. ALL of my movies are missing all Library Mode information except for the Studio that produced it, meaning -- when I view my movie library in Library Mode by title in List view, all my movies are there with no titles, but you can see the Thumbnail change as you scroll down the list. The same goes for the Genres, Year, Actors, Directors categories, and the view doesn't seem to matter either.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Amazing...

The below thread is on the same page you just posted.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82664
I replaced the .xml file with the one you posted previously, now I'm not getting any scrapper information from IMDB... =/

I removed 9.11 and upgraded to Dharma Beta 2, all is working well after updating themoviedb and imdb scrappers.

Sorry for the duplicate posts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Library Mode/Scrapper Issue? No Titles/Missing Info0