• 2(current)
[RELEASE] GameTrailers (Video) Plugin
Actually, I tried running it as script, works fine now Smile Thanks Smile
Good stuff, once you setup the installer, that will put things in the right folders, so you don't need to know those things :-) btw, there's a newer version 2.1...
Thank's !!!
It's not possible to choose the HD format and the plateforme Huh
Smile
There you go my good man (v1.3, see the first post), enjoy!

No possibility to choose between SD and HD for now, sorry - you'll have to look at the thumbnails to pick them...
Better yet, try version 1.4 - it's able to GameTrailers TV episodes, enjoy.
version 1.5 - just added a search button, similar to YouTube plugin it remembers previous searches (big thanks to Nuka1195 for providing the solution).
Dan Dare Wrote:version 1.5 - just added a search button, similar to YouTube plugin it remembers previous searches (big thanks to Nuka1195 for providing the solution).

Awesome. Thanks for another great update.
Nice1 Dan,
thanks for the update! Smile
pX
Glad you liked it, enjoy!
CraiZE Wrote:Hello,

Error
Python script failed
special://home/plugins/video/GameTrailers/default.py

same problem - http://pastebin.com/m517acfee
@Arias
From the log it looks like you've been running GameTrailersHD, that's a different plugin...
This is a great one, thanks!!
Thanks w3__, enjoy!
I love this plugin, but my only complaint is that videos tend to just stop after about 1-2 minutes, they don't try to buffer or anything. So I have to start videos over from the beginning if they cut off, in which case they usually cut off again. So I can rarely watch a video over 2 minutes.
@Marrvia
You have the option in Plugin Settings to choose the video player as well as the video format. Also, might want to increase in video buffers (that may be only available for XBMC for Xbox).

Follow the notes on this page to produce a debug xbmc.log:
http://www.xbmc.org/wiki/index.php?title...Bug_Report
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] GameTrailers (Video) Plugin0