How to store local HQ Poster & nfo for tvshows/seasons?
I have been using Aeon since its release, and I updated my movie collection with proper 1080p artwork, both for posters and fanarts.

Well, I would like to do the same with my TVshows: is there a way to store local posters and fanarts for each TVShow/Season? Can anybody suggest me the right naming scheme? Do HQ posters work for TVshows?

Duncan and many others in the community did (and still do) a great job with this skin, so thank you for sharing your hard work and giving precious help! Nod

Please note: I don't mind doing all the work manually. Please consider that I can't use Mediacompanion or MIP because I am on a Mac and no, running those utility through Parallels/VMWare is not an option.
Put inside TV-show folder:
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
season01.tbn
season02.tbn
kdm1980 Wrote:Please consider that I can't use Mediacompanion or MIP because I am on a Mac and no, running those utility through Parallels/VMWare is not an option.

I think it's a shame us mac users have to use workarounds like this. Here's hoping to a native solution down the track. Cool
123ccd Wrote:Put inside TV-show folder:
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
season01.tbn
season02.tbn

Only fanart and folder work. Seasons thumbs don't. I tried several variations, since I have a subfolder for each season, but can't get it working.
FYI, I am using one of the latest SVN for Mac.

Other tips from you more experienced users?
One of the latest SVN for Mac is not a version and almost negatively helps us to help you.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49296
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Check with cmd+i that thumbnail's Name and Extension is season01.tbn not season01.tbn.jpg
sho Wrote:One of the latest SVN for Mac is not a version and almost negatively helps us to help you.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=49296

You are right, I did not give you enough info to help me.
I am using Tsf42m's SVN build rev19195 of XBMC for Mac, and it does not work.
This very moment I am downloading Nightly build rev19572 and I will give it a try.
123ccd Wrote:Check with cmd+i that thumbnail's Name and Extension is season01.tbn not season01.tbn.jpg

Checked, the name is right. I tried the latest nightly build rev19572 for mac and the problem persist. I have no clue what I am doing wrong. Huh

season-all.tbn, season01.tbn and season02.tbn do not work. No
folder.jpg and fanart.jpg do work. Nod
Try using a capital S for season01.tbn,etc.
redtapemedia Wrote:I think it's a shame us mac users have to use workarounds like this. Here's hoping to a native solution down the track. Cool
Run Windows in VirtualBox, install Guest Additions, and share your media folder with the Windows guest. You will then be able to use any Windows-based management software to organize your media.
[04/03/2009 04:42:13PM Agent (Prashant_190023): "You are most welcome to the best democratic countries of the world -- India"] --Dell Chat
Aenima99x Wrote:Try using a capital S for season01.tbn,etc.

It does not work, unfortunately. No

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to store local HQ Poster & nfo for tvshows/seasons?0