New feature: Library submenu
This is simply awesome. Thank you djh_
wstewart Wrote:could you tell me where to find the second back drop (with girl)? Didn't see it in the backdrops on the aeon web site.

Excellent job by the way,

It is fanart from the series Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.

You'll find it on tvdb.com.

V.
Yes, the "terminated" series...
Imaginos Wrote:Yes, the "terminated" series...

You're joking right?
No, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles is stopped. What a pity !
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Hitcher Wrote:You're joking right?

It's likely there will be a 3rd season especially if the new film does well.

nemrod95 Wrote:No, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles is stopped. What a pity !

Quote a reliable source or gtfo.

~~

I think we're a bit off topic here folks. :p Lets discuss this elsewhere.
hikaricore Wrote:It's likely there will be a 3rd season especially if the new film does well.

Quote a reliable source or gtfo.

~~

I think we're a bit off topic here folks. :p Lets discuss this elsewhere.

You are right, maybe there will be a 3rd season

Sorry for the Off topic
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Is there any way to keep my auriga folder synchronized with the github branch? I mean i can with svn on sourceforge. Sorry if I ask this in the wrong place but i don't know where (I've tried google but didn't find the solution). I'm using windows XP. Thanks.
Hi.

This might not be the right place for a request but I try anyway,

is it possible to add the feature of making the thumbs/posters smaller in movie library view ?

A possibility to change size of the thumbs/posters...

I guess more people than me use +50" tv´s and in these views I´d like to have more of the fanart and less of the posters... (in the screen)
this would be nice in flow (and the other one where they are side by side).

Maybe adding a possibility to choose from 3 sizes big / medum / small (where big is the current size)

Also a possibility to darken the fanarts a bit...

If this is the wrong place I appologize!

Sincerly

//Talle
I love the submenus integration...

However, I'd love to see it displaying video playlists instead of "genre / director / actor"... ok, one usually says "I'm in the mood for a comedy or for kick-a@@ action film", but it is more like: "children's time", or "how about a classic"...?

Mostly because the "genre" tag is many times too loosely defined by different scrapers (you can have, for instance, "science fiction" as scifi, sci-fi, sf, scifiction... and many movies have way too many genre tags, so I feel the genre view rather useless, since it's so cluttered).

So, back to my initial point. Are you planning to support playlists in Aeon, and most of all, include in submenus?
It's a nice idea, sure. I'd have to see how feasible it was.
Now that you have this fine submenu, can't you change the action for back button to go back to the main menu (as the mod does)

If I press MOVIES and then back, I would like to go back to where I was i.e. the main menu. Not the TITLE listing and then genres and then back to main menu.

It would be a lovely addition Smile (maybe make it as an option in settings)
That's how it works, isn't it?
No you added and then removed the 'return' function.
But don't each of the new submenu shortcuts have the return argument?

Ohh, are you talking about the main onclick function? I'll have a look.

EDIT: Fixed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New feature: Library submenu0