Some Auriga Feedback
Aeon Auriga is amazing so the following omissions are basically just nitpicking:

1) Only the "Settings / Customise / Advanced" option list wraps in both directions, all the other pages only wraps downwards (from the last option to the first)
2) If "Update Library on Startup" is enabled for both Music and Videos, you end up with two file scanning windows on top of each other at startup and since they are semi-transparent the text looks a bit messy
3) Pressing 'S' to bring up the menu and selecting "Restart" only shuts down XBMC, it doesn't restart
4) Pictures / Slideshow: It would be nice with an option to include subfolders in the Slideshow
5) Home Screen / Now Playing: The darker tint that appears behind the text is an effective way to make the text easier to read, but the downside is that the fanart doesn't look as good. Maybe there's some other way to make the text readable without sacrificing the fidelity of the fanart, perhaps a stroke around the text?

I'm using the latest Aeon Auriga files and I'm running build 19569 of XBMC for Windows
As a mater of fact, points 2, 3 and probably 4 are not aeon reluctant.
They are handled directly by xbmc's engine and a skin cannot change anything
I had a feeling that might be the case. Anyway, here's another one:

6) "Hide Watched: On/Off" in Movies is reversed, Off hides the movies, On shows them.
My biggest concern is the lag in the home menu when fading between fan art...
tassitassi Wrote:My biggest concern is the lag in the home menu when fading between fan art...

What are you running this on? I don't have any lag.
7) There are several issues with the library view for Music Videos if the library is empty. The "This library is empty..." text is written twice, the options at the top of the screen are inaccessible and the menu you get when you press 'c' isn't centered like all the other menus.

While I appreciate the sentiment behind this thread, everything you've posted so far has been a known issue. Auriga is a development branch, which means there are plenty of issues like the ones you're describing. Please wait until it's closer to release before putting things under the microscope. Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some Auriga Feedback0