• 13(current)
MediaReader - Media Manager & NFO Generator (Open Source Java cross-platform support)
Just read over your reply and realized what was wrong: You installed the GUI of mediainfo. You need to install the command line version.
To save you the frustration of finding where it actually is installed as people have problems finding it: The installer places it into /usr/local/bin/mediainfo.

Let me know whether this solves your problems.
Hey there - that seems to have sorted it for Movies, but still having the same issues with TV Shows, no errors, nothing.

I'm going to look carefully at the recommended folder structures and see if that might be causing it.
Well, that's a step forward. Does it hang or simply return? If it simply returns - are the file extensions mentioned in the profile so MR can recognize them?

If you have problems, start with a single file and not a whole 'Process new'. Start off by 'Analyze files' - that'll do nothing but try to analyze them. For TV shows make sure the TV pane is active and not the movie one - the two work completely differently under the covers.

If the TV shows are not recognized - check whether the naming scheme matches. If nothing is found, give me some examples of what you called your shows.

The folder structure isn't that important - MR will create the structure if it does not exist (it may not do it the way you like it but when it does you will have an idea of what it is looking for).

My guess is that your naming does not jive with the pattern it is looking for so post an example.
It hangs - just processes forever.

I'll try the other techniques you've mentioned. Most of my files are named as so: tv.show.S0XE0X.release.group.filetype
rernst Wrote:I am so sorry. With moving the stuff to Sourceforge and and playing with two other things at the same time I did not realize that the build phase of creating the installer was actually packaging an old piece of code.

It also failed to include the ext directory. Please get the latest here. Feedback would be nice but I tested it on my Mac and so far so good.
I get the same error on my Debian 64.

when I try to download .59 I get "The document is being edited/updated by a User and is unavailable at this moment."

It's been like that since yesterday
^ Same here

But I cheated:

Code:
wget http://www.24hourloop.com/downld/Mediareader-0.59.rar
hikaricore Wrote:^ Same here

But I cheated:

Code:
wget http://www.24hourloop.com/downld/Mediareader-0.59.rar

Sorry, forgot to check it in. Should be ok now.
Any current work being done on this?
Little. I made it network-capable (I am sharing the MR database off a central server but didn't release that, yet, as it keeps being an intermediate solution). What do you need?
I can not add my NAS ? no network disks...
I fear that is Java for you. You need to map it to a drive or it will hold you hostage ;( ..
is the last updated version of this 0.71? I have downloaded the zip and extracted it. How do I install it as its a .jar file? Also do I have to install anything else as I read in this thread about mediainfo? what is this? I have java installed already.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Is this project current or dropped?

Its a shame theres no good Mac solution, developers should try and coordinate/work together on an ultimate one
Marcos Wrote:Is this project current or dropped?

Its a shame theres no good Mac solution, developers should try and coordinate/work together on an ultimate one

dump....
I had been using this program on linux and having good luck, but recently lost my download and now the site is down. Any chance anyone still has it?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaReader - Media Manager & NFO Generator (Open Source Java cross-platform support)1