• 2(current)
[MAC] XBMCHelper (XBMC's IR-helper) new Beta version (with Logitech Harmony support)
Could you elaborate, because I am having the same issue, whether I press and hold or not it wont start. And it did before I updated the XBMChelper.
brave little meme loves you.
Actually it should launch with a simple menu press. Please post the logs davilla mentioned.
Thanks!

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
As requested, and thanks in advance.

http://pastebin.com/m20cb5bc1

Thanks!
This may be a dumb question, but does this allow for additional button features beyond the basic apple tv remote ones or is this just adding Harmony support for the up/down/left/right pla/pause menu buttons?

I only ask because I already had my Harmony remote replacing the apple tv remote on XBMC. I used the Mac Mini profile on the Harmony setup page and it worked fine. I would switch if it added features like a button that just took me sstraght to music or main menu or whatever.
Um, it worked for about three minutes then stopped working after restart.
http://pastebin.com/m70f953d6

http://pastebin.com/m11e75480

http://pastebin.com/mc8592a0

I really wanted this to work, I am crestfallen it just stopped working. I have done nothing apart from put the latest build of stark in the skins folder. I tried running the ting again in terminal but its already running as an executable.
Also i can't pastebin some of the required as I have no idea what they are or how to, what is 'Is' and where is it in the XBMC folder?
Right ok, turns out a restart on the actual mac seems to have fixed something, so fingers crossed working right now.

Thanks who ever developed this.
still not working here. Remote controls are ok once XBMC is up but pressing menu wont start the application.
fixed bugs in handling the passed location of XBMC. I've replaced the binary (now version 0.2), so re-downloading should fix the startup thing.

thanks for reporting and keep the coming!

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
I am really unsure on what these branches and stuff means, do I just download the nearest looking files?
i have a problem, when i play .mkv with AC3 audio format
the movie tend to like play in faster speed, then no sounds. I tried the windows XBMC version, i have no problem in windows.
bump to version 0.3:
fixed a bug where a subsequent start of XBMC failed because arguments were resetted. replaced the old binary

sorry about that!

garyi Wrote:I am really unsure on what these branches and stuff means, do I just download the nearest looking files?

To get the new version, just use the link to XBMCHelper from the first post.

Cool, thanks
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] XBMCHelper (XBMC's IR-helper) new Beta version (with Logitech Harmony support)0