error popup in the latest auriga's listview on appletv 'operation not permitted'
I notice when I switch to the new list view in the latest aeon auriga, i get a popup with an error saying "operation not permitted" not sure what is happening.

I am using AppleTV 2.3.1, xbmc 0.9.4 bf1

anyone know how i can fix this?
bump, this appears to only happen whenever I am using list view be it movies, pictures, music, etc... not sure why this operation not permitted keeps coming up when i scroll up or down thru the list? Anyone have any ideas? Please. Even in the latest Auriga updates i get this.

I would love to be able to use this skin, the new list view is amazing and it runs pretty smooth on my appletv. if only i can figure out why this 'operation not permitted' pops up everytime i scroll up or down Sad
Wow, I wish I had your apple TV, on mine it nearly kills it dead even with the xbox lite mod.
Not sure about the error.. check the logs. In terms of performance what u need is to reduce the size of the PNGs in the media folder and auriga is smooth as silk.. I reduced mine by 50%... appletv != 1080p anyway...
Ilia can you showed me how you converted the files? Did you use an app that automates it, because there are so many files in the media folder. Also what settings and resolution did you use for the files? I'm not sure if I should do PNG or JPG, and if jpeg, what quality did you set it on? I would love to get the latest Aeon Auriga to run smooth as mediastream on my appletv....

I have my appletv set at 1920x1080p, but when I load xbmc it reports my screen as 1280x720, it would be nice if you can upload your converted media folder for us appletv users who wish to use Aeon Auriga! Smile
IrfanView can do batch resizing. You can set it to a certain height or width and maintain the same aspect ratio, or you can just reduce/enlarge by a percentage.
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
will the logs tell me why i am getting that "operation not permitted" error when i am in the list viewi auriga when i scroll up and down?

where exactly and which file is this log file i am suppose to look at?
What I did was to use photoshop batch to reduce all images to 70% then tested and found that even 50% is ok, the only issue I found so far that the thumbs folder needs to be at least 70% (if you are using showcase view).

I will upload once I get home.. cheers
done.. take a look at http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49567

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
error popup in the latest auriga's listview on appletv 'operation not permitted'0