How do I download the latest daily SVN version of MediaStream?
Question 
I went to the website and see the folders, but i have to click on each file to download them? is there an easier way to get them all like with Aeon Auriga's GIT website method where you click on it and it zips all the file and sends it to you? This seems a bit complex. I am using safari to download each file andit also adds a .txt extension to every file! How annoying! There's got to be an easier way to do this.
Use an SVN client. Commandline svn is one option (which will already be installed), and I'm sure there's some nice UIs for SVN on OS X.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

turbinez

Grab a copy of SmartSVN its a great client in OSX.
thanks guys! Smile i dl'd SmartSVN 5.0.5, I added the repository for the mediastream, but how do i use this exactly? Sorry I am new to this SVN stuff.
Run the build script (build.bat for windows) and then copy the contents of the BUILD folder to your xbmc/skin folder.
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
I am on a mac though...
turbinez

I think new macs can build the XPR .. just not 100% sure. If not let me know and I will compile a new build for you and add here.

D
yes i would appreciate if you can compile the latest SVN for me. i am not familiar with all this. Sad
No problem turbinez.. I'll compile a build tonight at home and put a link here.

D
turbinez

Latest SVN build as requested. Any problems please let me know.

SVN Build

D
I personally use the xbmc skin manager.

It works great for me and I have it build the skin and copy it to the correct folder on my C drive automatically.

Although after reading quickly through this it looks like you are on OSx and I don't know if XBMCSM works on OSx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I download the latest daily SVN version of MediaStream?0