[MOD] Change Poster size in showcase view
garvani Wrote:(Note: if you copied and pasted my original mod from top to bottom you dont need to do this.. This is for talle and Imaginos and anyone else that only modified the dimensions. This value is for my original mod, you will need to play with the value yourself to get it to look right)

Sorry for being unclear!!!

I´ve implemented all of it and IT LOOKS GREAT IN 52" Big Grin

Thank you

Now I´ve run into a little thingy here (NOT at all due to you but to my sticky fingers that just can´t leave it alone...Oo)

I´ve implemented this to: Stars under title

Which make the "genre" text to end up under the pics, might be me that missed something (since I did it 5 mins ago) but I will try to look into it now, which line does the decision of poster hight? PosX or PosY?

Once again sorry for interfering!!!

Sincerly!

//Talle

(By the way, you made me leave work early... Smile)

FIXED!

I´ve upped my "sizes post" on page 1, only changed the PosY line slighly, shall I change the "bordertexture border" part to? is that necesessary?
No you wont need to change the bordertexture.. that only needs changing if you change the dimensions of the poster not the placement.
I was thinking too that when i went to implement the stars (or text imdb rating) under the genre that it might not work out as in that mod he has moved the text up and i moved the thumbs down.. there was always going to be a clash there Smile

haha thats dedication, leaving work to implement this! im glad that its helped out some other people.. I feel like ive actually contributed something now (even though it was small) its great! ill have to see whatelse i can play with, pull some other mods into mine, its not as scary playing with xml as i thought it would be..
THX!

Keep it up!

Sincerly

//Talle
garvani Wrote:ill have to see whatelse i can play with, pull some other mods into mine, its not as scary playing with xml as i thought it would be..

How about OpenSubtitles? Smile here
Someone please do a large poster mod, I'm just not clever enough it seems Big Grin
Paul that would be awesome to implement that into your lite mod for XBOX.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Ayla Wrote:Someone please do a large poster mod, I'm just not clever enough it seems Big Grin

yeah, that would be awesome. maybe original size x 1.5....
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:yeah, that would be awesome. maybe original size x 1.5....

+1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Change Poster size in showcase view0