[HELP] Buttomcommonvalues?
I am trying to make a spincontrol with that will move through some screen options. I am unclear at where it pulls the options available from though. After looking over some xml's that use something similiar (such as weather.xml for location) I noticed they all have buttoncommonvalue in them. I am not sure how this controls it, or even if it does.

Could someone help with how to set what the selections are available. I am just not sure where it is pulling from. Thanks for the help!
It doesn't and you can't set values for spin controls thats all internal c++ controlled at the moment not skin controlled as for ButtonCommonValues its in includes.xml and is just this
Common Values for all the buttons on the right hand sides (different to regular buttons in dialogs) so I don't have to write it 500 times in the skin
Code:
    <include name="ButtonCommonValues">
        <height>44</height>
        <width>280</width>
        <font>font12</font>
        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
        <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
        <align>left</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <textoffsetx>35</textoffsetx>
        <texturefocus border="32,0,0,0">Button_Side_Focus.png</texturefocus>
        <texturenofocus border="32,0,0,0">Button_Side_NoFocus.png</texturenofocus>
        <pulseonselect>true</pulseonselect>
    </include>
I figured that was what it was for, but thought I would check. So basically there is no featue on the skin level for a range of options. It has to be a single selection...ie. on or off.

This might be a better question for DJH since it is his skin, but I figure you have a good idea as well. How is Aeon able to have a dialog screen for views, and then a selection? It isn't controlled off of what would appear to be a button with built in values, but rather an image. Would this be possible with PM3.HD? I was thinking of a dialog box with actual screen shots and then make your selection from there. Mediastream does something similiar as well with a list of views and then a screen shot associated with each list item.
You should read the wiki more Smile
<onclick>Container.SetViewMode(53)</onclick>
or like djh probably uses uses <onfocus>
Yeah you set on right on left commands so on but i am having a problem with these is there a way to have one button always focused when entering that window id for instance i have a new home screen it has 5 blocks you can use the direction buttons to go through the menus without hitting enter but when returning back to the home screen the last button focused is highlighted so i have to press a direction to reset it is there an option to set the center button as default when entering the home screen (defaultcontrol only works if the skin is reset this is useless :|)
Thanks Jezz.

I think I am wiki dumb. I knew what I wanted to achieve, but didn't know the term for it, so I was scanning through the wiki with no results. This is what I was looking to do and is working great.

Thanks again for the help and putting up with all my [HELP]'sBig Grin
Rocky5 with a dialog its
<defaultcontrol always="true">101</defaultcontrol>

note always="true" as appossed to only on first run
Jezz_X Wrote:Rocky5 with a dialog its
<defaultcontrol always="true">101</defaultcontrol>

note always="true" as appossed to only on first run

Brilliant thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Buttomcommonvalues?0