HELP! How do you get blu-ray icon, sound icon etc to show up??
Im using the latest and greatest version of Aeon Stark and have yet to figure out how to get the icons for studio, blu-ray/dvd, sound codec icon, etc to show up.

Would love to take advantage of this. Please let me know exactly what I need to do (even it includes how my ISO files are labeled, etc)

THANKS!!
You can use MIP to create nfo files... Just enable the "enable skin based flags" option.

Or you can rename your files too. Just look over some of the many threads in this forum about flags/taging
Source needs to be in the file name and everything else goes inside the studio tags in the .nfo

The original release if stark contained a text file with the terms that it looks for.

Really though a simple search would've given you many many guides so give that a go next time instead of starting a new thread.

Good luck.
This really depends on what version of stark you're using/how you want to do It. I made a post earlier today detailing how to make it read all this info from the filenames.

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:This really depends on what version of stark you're using/how you want to do It. I made a post earlier today detailing how to make it read all this info from the filenames.

--FF

Can you please send me a link to the post you are referring to? By the way, Im using Aeon Auriga beta I believe via github

Thanks again
here ya go:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post321705

Now it's not that detailed, just a generic statement if you need more let me know and i'd be glad to help.

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:here ya go:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=3...post321705

Now it's not that detailed, just a generic statement if you need more let me know and i'd be glad to help.

--FF

Thanks and I looked at the link. I must be really illiterate at this because Im still not grasping this.

I have Media Info Plus 2.0 installed and have the "support skin based flagging" checked as well. But after I run it on a ISO file and I go to the movie nfo file or the nfo file that is named as the movie, I dont see anything in there that relates to the studio, format, resolution and sound codec.

Dont know if Im missing something, if my ISO file isnt named correctly, etc

Anyway you can send me a detailed step by step if you got the time?

Again, REALLY appreciate the help!
Dont know if Im missing something, if my ISO file isnt named correctly, etc

Anyway you can send me a detailed step by step if you got the time?

Again, REALLY appreciate the help![/quote]

Damn, ive been doing this for a while, and always chalked up xbmc not showing the icons to it not being supported yet.
Apparently there was an option "support skin based flagging" the whole time. Do i need to go through and redo every file in MI+2 again now?
In autopilot there is an option to update just movie info, I assume this will quick update your nfos but I am not sure.
jondr13 Wrote:Im using the latest and greatest version of Aeon Stark and have yet to figure out how to get the icons for studio, blu-ray/dvd, sound codec icon, etc to show up.

Would love to take advantage of this. Please let me know exactly what I need to do (even it includes how my ISO files are labeled, etc)

THANKS!!

ive found this do be the easiest way getting all icons, posters fanart etc.

1. Grab Media Flag Update (MFU) by mindweaver, http://tillytech.se/Media.Flag.Updater.v0.3.091.zip and Media Companion (MC) by billyad2000, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billy.adams...02.135.rar
2. Have all your movies in seperate folders
Quote:-> MOVIES
--> Movie1.BluRay.1080p
---> movie1.mkv
--> Movie2.hdtv.720p
---> movie2.mkv
3. Run first MFU, selecut MOVIES folder and press update
4. Search your MOVIES folder for files smaller then 100kb and delete all nfos MFU created.
5. Run MC, under Tools/Preferences/Scraper check "During autoscrap Download fanart/posters"
6. Still in Preferences hit Folder-tab. Browse and add your Movies-folder. Save changes and exit.
7. Now MC should scrap all your movies, if not just press Media Search. Make sure all your movies got added, if you find some that didnt, just mark them, press edit and enter imdb-id and save then press re-scrape.
8. Do step 3 again.
9. Add source in Aeon, done.

when you later add movies, just put them into your Moviefolder, first rename files with MFU, remove nfo, start MC, hit media search, finish by running MFU again.

Ive found it best to run MFU the first time to make sure all movienames are in good "shape" and easy for MC to locate, just make sure to delete nfos created else MC wont autoscrape.

Using these steps i always get perfect result, with all tags working, sound, blueray, studio, posters, fanart and so on.
gstreet Wrote:ive found this do be the easiest way getting all icons, posters fanart etc.

1. Grab Media Flag Update (MFU) by mindweaver, http://tillytech.se/Media.Flag.Updater.v0.3.091.zip and Media Companion (MC) by billyad2000, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/billy.adams...02.135.rar
2. Have all your movies in seperate folders

3. Run first MFU, selecut MOVIES folder and press update
4. Search your MOVIES folder for files smaller then 100kb and delete all nfos MFU created.
5. Run MC, under Tools/Preferences/Scraper check "During autoscrap Download fanart/posters"
6. Still in Preferences hit Folder-tab. Browse and add your Movies-folder. Save changes and exit.
7. Now MC should scrap all your movies, if not just press Media Search. Make sure all your movies got added, if you find some that didnt, just mark them, press edit and enter imdb-id and save then press re-scrape.
8. Do step 3 again.
9. Add source in Aeon, done.

when you later add movies, just put them into your Moviefolder, first rename files with MFU, remove nfo, start MC, hit media search, finish by running MFU again.

Ive found it best to run MFU the first time to make sure all movienames are in good "shape" and easy for MC to locate, just make sure to delete nfos created else MC wont autoscrape.

Using these steps i always get perfect result, with all tags working, sound, blueray, studio, posters, fanart and so on.

Thanks for the help!
Just to confirm, my folders with my ISO files should be set up like this correct:

Movies
Transformers
Transformers.ISO

Just want to make sure.

On another note, I have been trying to use Media Info Plus and noticed that in the "Movie Media Information" window at the bottom right, sometimes it has info in there and sometimes it doesnt. Is this where the info is being pulled for the format, resolution and sound icons? I know the studio is being pulled from the top. If it is empty how to I put the info in thereHuh?

Again, thanks for the time and the help
jondr13 Wrote:Thanks for the help!
Just to confirm, my folders with my ISO files should be set up like this correct:

Movies
Transformers
Transformers.ISO

Just want to make sure.

Again, thanks for the time and the help

yeah thats right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP! How do you get blu-ray icon, sound icon etc to show up??0