Is MediaStream development officially dead?
Question 
The latest version is 1.00 and thats been released last year, haven't see anything new lately. I was hoping this is not the case as I find this theme very nice. This and Aeon are the best skins for xbmc out there. I hope the work will continue on this amazing theme.
turbinez Wrote:The latest version is 1.00 and thats been released last year, haven't see anything new lately. I was hoping this is not the case as I find this theme very nice. This and Aeon are the best skins for xbmc out there. I hope the work will continue on this amazing theme.
Not dead it's upto version 2 on the svn or download my xbox version of it from my signature
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Is version 2 considered the SVN last updated in Jan 09?
The main coder (skunkm0nkee) is working on his other skin. He's said he'll get back to it once that's finished up.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Skunk and I are both working on 2 new skins. We will be revisiting MediaStream soon to take care of some tweaks/additions. So any requests etc welcome.

D
Music Artist FanArt, and media tag support Smile
ability to sort by date in videos Smile

somehow i don't have that, but in video plugins it is there??

right now i have to change skin, set it to sort by date, then change skin back Sad

-Deco
deco Wrote:ability to sort by date in videos Smile

somehow i don't have that, but in video plugins it is there??

right now i have to change skin, set it to sort by date, then change skin back Sad

-Deco

Library or file mode?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Library or file mode?

file mode

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is MediaStream development officially dead?0