• 15(current)
Dreambox-TV & Dbox2-TV Control Interface
Me too. I'd pay money for this feature!
Money.. hehe.. send me a Dreambox 7025 Wink

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=1...post119576
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok that might be alittle more expensive than what I was thinking hehe

Nice work. Can't wait to test it out!
Hi, can someone plz tell me how to set up my Dbox2 TV Viewer script on XBMC i have just installed it and i dont know how to configure it.

It asks me about an IP so i just put in the IP of the xbox 192.168.1.3and the port number 80 and it keeps sayin Error Neutrino not found.

Also do i need a DVB Card in my comp to make it work?

What do I need to make this Script work?

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? If so please reply. Thanks
this is fantastic, i have used XBMC for a long while now and i have just got myself a dbox2 so i decided to do a search to see if there was anyhting i could do with the xbox and dbox, low and behold there is!!!

Just want to say thanks guys and keep up the fantastic work. Big Grin
TROY Wrote:Hi, can someone plz tell me how to set up my Dbox2 TV Viewer script on XBMC i have just installed it and i dont know how to configure it.

It asks me about an IP so i just put in the IP of the xbox 192.168.1.3and the port number 80 and it keeps sayin Error Neutrino not found.

Also do i need a DVB Card in my comp to make it work?

What do I need to make this Script work?

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong? If so please reply. Thanks

How about google for the word Dbox2 and Neutrino ?

It is a german DVB-C or DVB-S (even some DVB-T) Digital Box for Pay TV originally developed for the PayTv Provider Premiere in Germany/Austria

It comes with a 10mbit network port and enabeles streaming to the xbox
hey guys, whats a dreambox?
A Dreambox is a set top box that runs linux.
http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.de/index_eng.php
Dear Members,
Only just, I have been gathering infomation about digiTv receivers (due to a digitalization prosess to be completed here in finland) and I It has occured to me that DreamBox 7025 will be the only one.

This this argument I realized that XBMC can utilize DBoxes video possibilities? "Dreambox-TV" python is dead, because the implemenatation is intregrated now?

It is still a bit unclear in what way XBMC can utilize DreamBox. Can DB stream a DigiTV channel in realtime to LAN and Can XBMC pick that up?

Jeesus if it Can..Shocked

MyTV 1.6 python on XBMC can schedule in realtime DreamBox, although the device do have EPG of it's own...
Hi realjobe

Yes the Dreambox can stream TV in realtime over lan to xbmc Laugh
I don't see why it won't work with DigiTV.
I use it occasionally to stream channels from Astra 28.2 around my house.
Dear Board.
I have been studying how to watch DreamBox's channels via LAN with XBox, but it seems that no one knows how..

Can some one tell how may I stream a channel from DB to XBox?
I'm using the latest XBMC and I have DreamBox 7025+ with Enigma 2 v3.1 based image.

In XBox under 'video add link' there is TuxBox client. I suppose that is the one from Xbox, but what do I have to have in DreamBox?

Thank you very much in advance.
hi!

tuxbox client is for the dreambox. but I don't now if it supports enigma2 based images...

did you try it yet?

your webserver on the dreambox must be started.

cu lolol
lolol Wrote:tuxbox client is for the dreambox. but I don't now if it supports enigma2 based images...did you try it yet? your webserver on the dreambox must be started.
OK! The first answer thowards something, Thank you.
So in DreamBox there is WebInterface online, because I can see banquets and controll the box via PC's browser. The should be also stream, but with this image, I does not work.
So the first thing is to make the DreamBox WEb Interface's stream to work, the there might be possibility to use XBox's TuxBox client?

alright.
maybe you need a enigma1 image.

i recommend gemeni-image.

bye lolol
lolol Wrote:maybe you need a enigma1 image.
i recommend gemeni-image.
bye lolol

Might be, donno, But with this current image Enigma2 v3.1 based FireFox with VLC ActiveX installed can and will show selected channels on XP.
that's a start. Smile
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dreambox-TV & Dbox2-TV Control Interface0