• 6(current)
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex
Hitcher Wrote:a) With fanart off the default/custom background gets blacked out

Same problem in Showcase view to...always missed the moment to say it because I thought someone else is going to do...
Also, could the focused thumb always be in the centre like Showcase?
I'll look into the other options now. People nagging for Wall-style frames will have to wait for a mod.

Quote:updated: Fanart thumb option for Multiplex

Multiplex now has three Info panel options, the third placing Fanart in
the big thumbnail box. This frees you to use random images as the main
backdrop, or simply not worry about sourcing new images.
Any chance you can change it so you can still use the trigger in the auto mode so you don't always have to wait? Ta.
Hitcher Wrote:a) With fanart off the default/custom background gets blacked out

Not for me, it doesn't.
Weavus Wrote:Any chance you can change it so you can still use the trigger in the auto mode so you don't always have to wait? Ta.

No. Then I get people complaining that they can't access the menu fast enough. Sorry.
djh_ Wrote:Ah, but isn't this the solution that means you can't take screenshots because the slightest button press resets the animation? Sorry, I need something with no side-effects.

lol as side-effects go it's not a big one, if anyone needs a screenshots they can have it always on...

Hitcher Wrote:Couple of things I've spotted -

a) With fanart off the default/custom background gets blacked out

b) Backing out and re-entering the view causes the focused thumb to have the unfocused border on it (if that makes any sense)

i have the fanart bug to
Can you give me more details about this bug? Symptoms and causes, please.

Incidentally, how does everything shape up on a TV? Mine finally gave up the ghost. Rolleyes
It's only happening when you use a single image; folder's fine.

EDIT: And the other one's when you select a thumb and it's on the right-hand side. Go back to the main menu and then enter Movies again.
The fanart issue should be fixed. As for the other one, that's a bit more tricky - you'll have to wait for that.
for some reason when i try to use the plot option to have 2 images from the extrathumbs folder in each movie folder, i can only see the 2 images for the first movie in the list, the next movies show the same images as the first one.
Do you have thumb images in the subsequent movie folders as well?
The best just gets better, keep up the awesome work !
in the movie folder itself there is only the fanart image and tbn's, all thums are in extrathumbs folder - thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg
And how many movies do you have that set up for?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex0