• 1(current)
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex
Full mode. Two extra thumbs drawn from movie folder.

Full mode, config 2.

Full mode, config 3. Unlimited extra thumbs drawn from movie subfolder.

Light mode.

Obviously text alignments etc. will be fixed when I actually code it.
I really like light mode... Would be nice to have an alphanumeric menu though... I am guessing this is not possible with current xbmc.
So how do those extra fanart/thumbnails work? Possible with movies not in their own folders?
Wow... very cool. Those full configs look fantastic. Now I am torn... I like seeing all the fanart but i like those full config screen shots. Wish there was a way to scroll the text information up on demand, that would be perfect.
is that your final design or are you taking suggestions? I personally would perfer rounded corners on the posters, just my opinion, but other than that , it looks awesome.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
And user B would prefer angled corners, while user C prefers a list with 100 items on it, while user D prefers...

Cheers for the suggestion, but I'm with user B.
If you're taking any suggestions I think it would look better if the top of the screen didn't have that area that's not covered by the transparent overlay.

This is the area I'm talking about:

Of course some tweaking would need to be done so it doesn't actually cover the time/date. Big Grin

EDIT: BTW great work on this view!
I like this view - especially the light. I assume it would be possible to set it up so you have the light view and when you press I for infromation it shows the top section like in the other setups.
Arcanthur Wrote:If you're taking any suggestions I think it would look better if the top of the screen didn't have that area that's not covered by the transparent overlay.

The gap is there for the menu.

...though I see how it could be preferable to a lot of people fullscreen. An option, no doubt.
Very nice! This is AWESOME!

--FF
hey, I like the new view. I think it would be cool to add the arrows on the left and the right of the coverflow as in the Wall-View or the new Picture Stripe view.
Could you add this?
It'll have them. Just didn't include them in the concepts.
Looks good! Info while browsing!
Those three words were basically set in stone for this view.
Looks beautiful djh_. So will pull these media images from the same place that serenity does? So MiP already has this under wraps. Also taking over from panel or showcase?

Its so customisable for one view, fantastic work. Think i like Full Mode Config 1 the best.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex0