how to get advanced launcher to work with the autostart from games option in aeon mq2
Thumbs Up 
hey got a problem want to make aeon mq2 autolaunch into advanced launcher when selecting games , now i found out that in aeon mq2 settings you can select launch 'launcher' from games folder , the problem is it means the old launcher addon thou how to make it do that but with the advanced launcher addon instead?, help!
hentai23 Wrote:hey got a problem want to make aeon mq2 autolaunch into advanced launcher when selecting games , now i found out that in aeon mq2 settings you can select launch 'launcher' from games folder , the problem is it means the old launcher addon thou how to make it do that but with the advanced launcher addon instead?, help!

Can't exactly say which xml it is in aeonmq2, i suppose you check the:
Includes_MainMenu.xml and search for:

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs,plugin://plugin.program.launcher,return)</onclick> 

and replace with:

PHP Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher,return)</onclick> 

This is how it's coded in cirrus extended:

PHP Code:
<item id="22">
                    <
description>Games</description>
                    <
label>41026</label>
                    <
onclick>ActivateWindow(Programs,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher,return)</onclick>

<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/games.jpg</icon>

<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Games_Folder)]</thumb>
                    <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(enablegames)</visible>
                    </
item

Try it and let me know ...
worked like magic bro thanks it was a couple lines down thou not 22 xD

btw ive noticed when you go into games it momentarily shows a layout then disappears going to the current layout used in advanced launcher , weird?

heres a short clip to show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qszt--IS7_U
hentai23 Wrote:worked like magic bro thanks it was a couple lines down thou not 22 xD

btw ive noticed when you go into games it momentarily shows a layout then disappears going to the current layout used in advanced launcher , weird?

heres a short clip to show you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qszt--IS7_U

Glad it works ... about the little weird animation, i think it's normal, noticed on several skins, don't know what's causing it ... but hey ...
who cares ? I really don't mind about it ...
cheers
oh boy....-.-'...thats one way to put it i guess ....xD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to get advanced launcher to work with the autostart from games option in aeon mq20