[Apple TV] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the ATV
Have you tried this version?
yeah, thank you, it's great to see a dedicated aeon for atv.

i am having a hard time to switch to showcase view for tv shows though, any help here?

Ilia Wrote:Well I mapped my stop button on play+hold on the remote in the Keymap.xml.. try that

would you mind sharing your keymap.xml?

thanks.
V
VNDL Wrote:yeah, thank you, it's great to see a dedicated aeon or atv.

i am having a hard time to switch to showcase view for tv shows though, any help here?

would you mind sharing your keymap.xml?

thanks.
V
here is a link to my keymap.xml file:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2kz2gunkjmm

to get all different views in tv show go to settings->customize-> find option were it says "unlock all views for tv show" or something like that
ah yeah, now i get showcase for tv shows, thanks.

also, thanks for the keymap, the remote is making way more sense now.
Thanks. Awesome to see that there is a chance to use Auriga on my ATV. Quick question before I start installing it: is the new MK2-view already available as "ATV-friendly" version?

Thanks a ton!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
awesome job! I am happy to see that the updates are frequent for us Apple TV users! Smile Thanks so much for this!
Thanks a lot Ilia for this ATV friendly version. Works great
Hi! Any updates since the lightning strike?

NS
HeY!

I am desperately trying to skin my apple tv2, I am a professional graphic artist and I want to customize and share my skin, BUT, i can't for the LIFE OF ME, find anything to edit. I have ssh'd into ATV2, and I can't find or figure out where the .png's are. ANY help would be appreciated
Ilia Wrote:It all depends how many movies/tv shows you are viewing at once. I usually use the "recent" option for movies/tv shows and view them in showcase (without fanart works best, but you can still use it) and I flatten the movies. I also increased the cache.

Mac mini is good but poses other problems like needing a keyboard/mouse and no digital audio.

I will try to do an update once djh finalized the new multiplex view. So stay tuned.

Ilia

I'm probably being really thick here, but how can i increase the cache ? Huh
extra point to all for reviving a really old thread.

@NotShorty - no updates, this skin is for pre-dharma version of xbmc. For Dharma i use the Aeon-MQ2 2.1.1 version with some modified xmls. Next revision of Aeon-mq2 were too heavy for atv1. Aeon-MQ2 2.1.1 also works well on atv2 (even better than atv1)

I can post it here if people want it.

@neverstar - to customise the skin you need to go to:
/usr/mobile/Mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons - this is from what i can remember but check the atv2 threads.

@djwhite - pre dharma had cache options (which aprantly did nothing). No need to change it on current release.

Cheers,
Ilia
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
Thanks Ilia,

If you could post 2.1.1 version, i'd appreciate it !
I'd also appreciate the link, thanks a ton Big Grin!
I would love to get that link as well...
wouldn't mind trying that on my atv2 cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Apple TV] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the ATV2