skin tags question using MIP
Im using MIP and have figured out you can implement the studio, format, resolution and sound codec icons for the showcase view in Aeon by typing something like this in the skin tag line in MIP:

Lucasfilm / 1080p / / AC-3 / 6ch

I have 2 questions though.
I know you get the dolby digital icon if you type in AC-3 and dts for dts. What do you use for Dolby True HD and DTS-MA?? What about Dolby EX or DTS-ES??

The other question is in regards to putting 2 sound codec icons on there. Say for instance a movie that has both dobly and dts to select from. How would you put that in the skin tag?? I have tried the following and it doesnt work:

Lucasfilm / 1080p / / AC-3 / 6ch / dts / 6ch

Thanks again for the help!
jondr13 Wrote:Im using MIP and have figured out you can implement the studio, format, resolution and sound codec icons for the showcase view in Aeon by typing something like this in the skin tag line in MIP:

Lucasfilm / 1080p / / AC-3 / 6ch

I have 2 questions though.
I know you get the dolby digital icon if you type in AC-3 and dts for dts. What do you use for Dolby True HD and DTS-MA?? What about Dolby EX or DTS-ES??

The other question is in regards to putting 2 sound codec icons on there. Say for instance a movie that has both dobly and dts to select from. How would you put that in the skin tag?? I have tried the following and it doesnt work:

Lucasfilm / 1080p / / AC-3 / 6ch / dts / 6ch

Thanks again for the help!

You do know MIP can do this automagically?

In MIP->Settings->General - bottom of page - tick "Support skin based Flagging"

As far as multiple audio tracks, I'm not sure.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:You do know MIP can do this automagically?

There's no support for multiple audio tags.
Cranial Wrote:You do know MIP can do this automagically?

Yes I do know, but its not pulling correctly

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
skin tags question using MIP0