How do I get TV Episodes out of the Movies list?
So i ripped some TV episodes and got them added to the library. But they allshow up under Movies as well. How do i get them out of movies but keep them in TV Shows?

Here's what I did:

1) Added my TV Shows folder as a source, set content to TV Shows.
2) Ripped DVD
3) Opened XBMC, episodes showed up under movies.
4) R-clicked episodes and selected Manually Add to Library.
5) Updated Library and it scrped the info and gave me a TV Shows folder.
6) Now the episodes show up in the TV Shows and the Movies folders.

Any help would be appreciated.
'Clean library'.
Hitcher Wrote:'Clean library'.

might not help. i suspect he choosed the same directory as a source for both movies and tv-shows. else the series won't ever be displayed in the movie section.

i'd say select the unwanted entries, right click them and delete them from database - but do not delete the files. and after that, verify that the directory for tvshows does not come up as a source in movies, too.
cheers,azido :;):
Clean Library didn't help.

I have two "containers" outside of Library Mode, 1 labeled TV the other labeled Movies. I r-clicked and chose Edit Source and both of them only have 1 source listed in them.

TV is: C:\Users\Evan\Videos\TV\
Movies is C:\Users\Evan\Videos\Movies

And that's the thing. When I'm not in Library Mode, the TV episodes don't show up under Movies. When i enter Library Mode, then they do. (but not vice versa) i would rather run in Library mode since it look snicer with the Box cover art, etc. where I don't have to enter it in on my own.

EDIT: I removed them all from the library and set the Library to auto update on startup and then it got everythign input correctly. Weird.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get TV Episodes out of the Movies list?0