file naming with anime
Hi,

Thank you for great software, I use XBMC with Mac mini and XBMC. I just recently discovered how great 'Library Mode' is and now trying to get everything right.

I have file naming problems with several anime series. They include both tv-episodes and movies. I can find the information for the tv-episodes from thetvdb.com and information for anime-movies from imdb.com. But by doing that I split files for one anime series in two place, tv-episodes is at 'TV Shows' and anime-movies are at 'Movies'. That is quite stupid.

Is it possible to set that all the content of one anime series is at one place? Maybe in the 'TV Shows'.

Maybe there should be 'Movies' and 'Series' at the 'Library Mode'? Normal movies can be marked as Movies, but series that include tv-episodes (and movies) would be markes as Series.
If your anime movies are like OVAs, check tvdb under specials if they are listed there. If so you can name them S00Exx to represent that special and it will show up as a special under tv shows.

Another thing you can do is highlight your anime movie, press 'c' for the context menu and Link to TV Show. I believe that lists your movie in both movies and with the tv show.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
file naming with anime0