Studio Posters
I tried searching and didn't find anything related, so please don't yell if it's been covered.

Are there a list of studio posters out there? If I search my Movies by studio, I just get empty icons, would be nice to have some poster icons there in their placeSmile

Thanks....I love aeon and what it's matured into.
I'm not sure what you mean by studio posters, do you mean studio flags? Or Movie Posters?

Movie Posters are really nice at themoviedb.com

Flags are here:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48315

If i'm way off, post an example of what you're looking for.

--FF
I think he means studieposters Wink

In library mode you can browse movies my actor, year and studio. All these options in the menu are blank "posters". The actors self are filled with pictures of them if you select broswe by actor. But if you select browse by studio, there are just empty "posters". I think he want's to have pictures of the studio's for nicer browsing.
That's what I want Wink

I am curious though, there isn't a way to copy them in a folder is there? Because you don't know what cryptic filename xbmc makes of it (yf78fha.tbn), or is there?
When AEON gets released as a final release, i'll hope it will do this by showing the studio flag in the center of a generic background (if not i'll write my own code then, but I'm not going to write any code till at least version 1.0, well any more code Smile ). I really don't think posters for all of these studios exist, seeing as it's hard enough to find the icon, or at least i'm not aware.

--FF
I don't think there is a way to copy files yourself, since xbmc uses the cryptic naming scheme...reminds me alot of how apple and itunes store stuff on ipods...makes it hard as hell to know whats where with their directory and file naming structure.

To clarify, I do mean Studio Posters, or Genre posters as well. In Auriga, if you go to movies, press down, it drops down a bar with the ability to search for movies by Recent,Top movies or something, Studio, Actor, Year, and Genre. If you select studio year or genre, it then loads a set of posters and you can select year, studio, etc....but they're just generic icons. I'll get a screen shot if you guys need to see exactly what I mean. I could probably make my own posters if I knew where to put them in aeon, but hell if I have to do it in XBMC's cache folder...good luck Smile
Quote:I don't think there is a way to copy files yourself, since xbmc uses the cryptic naming scheme...reminds me alot of how apple and itunes store stuff on ipods...makes it hard as hell to know whats where with their directory and file naming structure.

Well if you want access to the tbns, if i'm understanding correctly, you could always export your video library as multiple files, including fanart and thumbnails.

--FF

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Posters0