[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images
The reason I originally announced it was to judge demand. Having said that, I'll remember to keep such things a secret until it's fully ready from now on. Laugh

The file is uploading as we speak and should be available in short while. It's the version of Aeon Auriga I have on my computer. It does not have the Night / Day updates included. It does have a few other things not seen here in the screenshots. Those being, Current Time / Time Completed on the Video Info Dialog, TV Show Channel logos (this is easily edited in the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file using the name of the tv show under the appropriate channel. I've included some 15 shows already to work as a guide), I've moved where Aeon gets the source flag to the <studio> tag. I like clean filenames and didn't like having the source info there. Also, I've separated the media flag images into individual folders, ie: Studios, Channels, Audio, Source, etc. This might be an issue for those using FernFerret's studio mediaflag xml updates. Copy-Paste by hand will be the easiest solution for you.

Download from here. Hope this quenches those who were thirsty for it.

---

For those who want to merge this mod with a pre-existing version of Aeon Auriga:

Most of the edits were done to the Viewtype_Showcase.xml and Includes_MediaFlags.xml files. There are a few added strings in the Strings.xml and Font.xml files. Most of the edits should be noticable (look for ShowcaseTV in the names of labels, includes and images).

There is one bug / missing feature that I haven't had time or desire to work on and that is 16x9 banners in Coverflow. If you choose Coverflow for movies and then enter the TV Shows, the shows won't appear. It's not a big deal to me because I don't use Coverflow view but it might be a hassle to some. If I have time, I'll try to add it in the future.

Cheers!
ethan_9219 Wrote:Why do people say this? How old are you?!?!

Are you serious ? You're talking about 99% of the internet you know. Or else you're just trolling, either way, I'm not bothered flaming you for being a tard.

Thanks Sran appreciate the hard work.
DuMbGuM Wrote:Are you serious ? You're talking about 99% of the internet you know. Or else you're just trolling, either way, I'm not bothered flaming you for being a tard.

Thanks Sran appreciate the hard work.

Well, to me, it screams 14-year old MySpacer...But, i'm a tard? ok...In any case, i wasn't saying there's anything wrong with it, so there's probably no need to call people tards.

I was just curious as to why people use that expression? I mean, seriously, were you sitting there laughing out loud as you wrote it?
Thanks mate will have a look later at it when i can get it to download as mediafire is having problems Again but i have saved it to my old account on there many thanks. and i will let you know how i get on incorporating it into my current revisionSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Hey everyone pretty new to xbmc just having it running on a laptop connected to my tv and projector.

Laptop is running win xp sp3 and latest xbmc i have downloaded and installed stark but i am after getting this new multiplex view as it looks incredible but i am not sure how to do it.

Keep hearing about git hub but think thats the linux version.

Sorry for being so dumb but if someone could explain how to install aeon with multiplex views possible link to already setup files it would be much appreciated.
paulcowton Wrote:Hey everyone pretty new to xbmc just having it running on a laptop connected to my tv and projector.

Laptop is running win xp sp3 and latest xbmc i have downloaded and installed stark but i am after getting this new multiplex view as it looks incredible but i am not sure how to do it.

Keep hearing about git hub but think thats the linux version.

Sorry for being so dumb but if someone could explain how to install aeon with multiplex views possible link to already setup files it would be much appreciated.

Everything you need to know to get Aeon Auriga (this is the version containing the multiplex view) working is in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=50344
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hey thanks for the reply yeah i read that but whenever i click download on github nothing happens?

any ideas or are these files hosted anywhere else?

Its ok now i think i didnt realise i need to have git installed (cloning now so fingers crossed)
When I click "Download" I get some sort of inline popup with the choice to download the files in a ZIP or a TAR archive.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Montellese Wrote:When I click "Download" I get some sort of inline popup with the choice to download the files in a ZIP or a TAR archive.
Yeh that's how i do it unless it's just a changed .xml then i copy the text into notepad and save it as .xml really easy to do if i can do it anbody canLaugh

Ps i love the pop up plot panel a really nice additionSmile
oh right i dont get that at all i downloaded it using git tho and have a file roughly 304mb i also downloaded the fonts and added them in. add this to the skins folder and when i apply the skin i still dont get the multiplex viewHuh

is it an actual view option e.g list, thumbs, showcase etc

or do i have to press something to switch it onHuh

sorry for being a pain.
You need to select the Auriga branch and then download. You must have downloaded the master, ie: Stark.

This really is pretty off-topic and there's already enough of these types of threads floating *coughs: clogging* the Aeon section.

If you want multiplex in your Aeon just download the version I have uploaded. The link is in my last message and the first one.
the download is not working.
Cant wait to try it out.
Aeon is getting better and better.
Thasnks to all for making it happen.
:-)
neurosis13 Wrote:the download is not working.
Cant wait to try it out.
Aeon is getting better and better.
Thasnks to all for making it happen.
:-)
Try downloading it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?el11lejtqzj
Smile
hey

i am pretty sure i didnt as the folder i downloaded was called aguria.

i did try downloading files from this thread but as mentioned they didnt work.

anyway sorry for clogging and thanks for your help hopefully the file in post above works for me.
Strange. The links I provided work just fine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images0