[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images
yes please, It looks so clean and simple...
Thanks for the support and interest guys! Big Grin

I'm working on banging out a bug I can't seem to squash. There's a problem with the Season / Episode labels when continuously scrolling; they both appear. Once I get that worked out I'll release it. I'll also be looking into adding the Day / Light stuff Djh is working on. More to come soon.
Oh good i was starting to think you had lost interest in this.
I know what it's like to lose interest in doing stuff for the xbox but the users won't let me quit doing the xbox skinsLaugh
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
uhu....
nice, keep it up Big Grin
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Some good and bad news. First the good news. I've been able to finally squash the bug. Everything is running smooth as butter. I've even included an alternate 'large cover, slide' view for showcase.

Which leads me to the bad news. I'm using a version of Aeon from about 2 weeks ago. I know there has been a lot of updates on GIT from Djh and I haven't had time to incorporate these changes. There will most certainly be some incompatibility issue I'm guessing with those who have been keeping up to date.

Now there are two options for me when releasing this mod. Release it as is with a caveat concerning possible breakage. Or two, wait and slowly shoehorn the changes Djh has made into the mod. At the moment, I'm quite pleased at what Aeon is now and not too worried about missing out on the Dark / Light versioning, etc.

What are your thoughts?
Let it fly. Why not? Maybe post it along with the version of Aeon it was developed with to make it an easy double DL for those of us who wanna try it out in its current state?
If you can mark which parts you have added or changed then it should be fairly simple in theory to add your code into the latest release. this is what i have had to do to get all my mods working so far. so i would most certainly be willing to give it a go so for me just upload the .xmls and any new textures needed. i could then reupload them once i have incorparated it into my latest auriga... thanksSmile
yeah let us try ....
So hows the mod coming along Sranshaft? Smile
Fantastic looking mod, will be sweet when you release it, bugs or not :p
Another update. Here I've added in an info screen that's accessible by pressing up. Pressing up again will focus on the menu. Moving in any direction will make the info screen disappear and refocus on the wraplist.

I'll be releasing this mod as included with the version of Aeon Auriga I have on the computer. This, unfortunately, won't include the newest Night / Day themes Djh has included.
Feels like it's been forever waiting on this, but only has been 3 weeks or so...loks great can't wait to try it out!
Very nice work indeed can't wait to see this intergrated into my version of aurigaSmile
Quote:Feels like it's been forever waiting on this, but only has been 3 weeks or so...loks great can't wait to try it out!

lol
I feel the same way...!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Showcase View with integrated Multiplex images0