STRAW POLL: Is the "panel" version of Multiplex necessary?
It's looking like the problems affecting the switch between panel (moving focus) and wrap (fixed focus) version of the Multiplex browser will be hard, if not impossible, to fix. I like the wrap version a lot and would personally have no issue removing the old panel version, and it would have several advantages for code efficiency and fixing the aforementioned problem.

Does anyone feel differently? (Not that I'll necessarily listen to you Wink )
i prefer wrap .. looks better and would make the skin more consistent (ie. showcase also presents a horizontal bar at the bottom and is a wrap so this one should also

but thats only my 2 cents Smile
Wrap definitely.
+1 for Wrap
Another vote for wrap
+1 wrap
I have always been a fan of wrap.
Any chance of a quick preview of wrap and panel for those who don't have the latest code?

Cheers Smile
Wrap is where the selected item stays in the centre; where as with Panel the selected item moves left and right until it reaches the end of the screen.
The drawback to wrap is if the list has < items than spaces on the screen then you get duplicates right.... hmm tough choice.. for large lists I prefer wraplists but for short lists panel looks much nicer imo as you only get the single occurance of the item.
this might be a "drawback" of wrap i guess .. however most people will have more then enough items in their library that multiple items shouldn't be too big of a problem
I've killed it. I'd sooner figure out how to limit recurring items in the wraplist than work around clumsy code for both options. Cheers for the input.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
STRAW POLL: Is the "panel" version of Multiplex necessary?0