Github Help please..
Hello all :-)

Iam fairly new to this forum and just got started on xbmc with Aeon skin. I would like to get the updates from github but I just cant get it to work.. Is there any chance that somebody could upload the files ( 720, media etc.) from github to maybe Mediafire og megaupload or somethings else so that I/we who cant figure out how to get github to work also could have the lastest build of the skin...

Thanks

Martin
You can download it as zip file and extract as normal from the webpage if you want, but then you have to download the 80Mb every time.
Thanks for repley.. but when i download it i dont seem to be augiura, but only stark.?
Kingmartinus Wrote:Hello all :-)

Iam fairly new to this forum and just got started on xbmc with Aeon skin. I would like to get the updates from github but I just cant get it to work.. Is there any chance that somebody could upload the files ( 720, media etc.) from github to maybe Mediafire og megaupload or somethings else so that I/we who cant figure out how to get github to work also could have the lastest build of the skin...

Thanks

Martin
Here ya go upto date as of a few hours ago http://www.4shared.com/file/102169614/77.../720p.html
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Big thanks PoulBig Grin
Kingmartinus Wrote:Big thanks PoulBig Grin
Your welcome mate
You need to switch the "branch" to auriga by clicking on "all branches" and choose "auriga" or follow this link: http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/auriga and then click on the download button.
Thanks for the link.. but zip seems to be broken.. anybody got a dirffrent download link?

thanks for the help

martin
Did you try my instructions and followed the link I posted above?
Got it working now...

Great.. and thanks to all for the quick help.. great forum and nice people

ThanksBig Grin
Kingmartinus Wrote:Got it working now...

Great.. and thanks to all for the quick help.. great forum and nice people

ThanksBig Grin
I were going to say it's fine but you got it sussed....Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Github Help please..0