minimum pc spec for aeon
hi

im new and love the demos of aeon but i really dont think my pc is upto the job (can this run on xbox btw as im going to be running one in another room)

whats the lowest spec pc you have to have to run this amazing skin? i have a 2.6ghz pc and 1 gb ram, on a pioneer 43" plasma. had the tv 5 years and its never run HD so that needs to change and this skin is why. any pc specs would be helpfull.
i'm runnign this on my laptop 2.5Ghz and have no issues .. for the xbox get one of the xbox versions that have had the textures redone to run on lower powered hardware
I highly recommend at least 2gb of RAM.

When I went from 2GB to 1GB, it was like i cripped my machine! (Windows Vista)
thanx ppl

so in theory a 2.66ghz pc would run it? i might stay with the normal skin on the xbox then. i will download the aeon stark version then and give it a proper go. only just got into making the library's. when i change skins with all that just swop over?

what graphics cards have you got though as mine is on the board i think this maybe my main problem, and i would like a hdmi card
iBeech Wrote:I highly recommend at least 2gb of RAM.

When I went from 2GB to 1GB, it was like i cripped my machine! (Windows Vista)

eww .. 1GB for vista Wink

i have 4gb in my laptop and i'm happy as a clam

lotus Wrote:thanx ppl

so in theory a 2.66ghz pc would run it? i might stay with the normal skin on the xbox then. i will download the aeon stark version then and give it a proper go. only just got into making the library's. when i change skins with all that just swop over?

what graphics cards have you got though as mine is on the board i think this maybe my main problem, and i would like a hdmi card

unless you use the linux version .. the graphics card really doesn't do much for you .. and even then for the skin it doesn't matter since the linux branch can only take advantage of the nvidia cards for video decoding

about the libraries, changing skins makes no diff for them so whatever you setup in PM3 (or whatever your currently using) .. will work in stark or auriga

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
minimum pc spec for aeon0