• 23(current)
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod
hikaricore Wrote:It's a world of difference from what you posted.

Yeah but you never specified that's what you wanted so how was I supposed to know :p
g00fy1 Wrote:I'd like it to be incorporated into the new MK2 so it has less posters.

Something like this crude mockup:

That looks very nice. I like it !
Plot

Thumb & Art

Turn on legacy multiplex to use.
Thanks anoobie, great stuff !

PS. Do you think you could make a version that looks like post #332 ? Smile
Mod1 is updated for use in legacy mode.

Also changed plot layout from mod3 a little bit.

Ayla Wrote:Thanks anoobie, great stuff !

PS. Do you think you could make a version that looks like post #332 ? Smile

I'll try sometime.
anoobie Wrote:
Ayla Wrote:PS. Do you think you could make a version that looks like post #332 ?

I'll try sometime.

Thanks anoobie!!

I'd be more than happy with your original mod incorporated into MK2.

I changed that one a bit from your original mod. I took out the tag line on the top, moved the extrathumbs to the right, put the full plot on the left and added the stars rating.

I'm just not good enough yet to make it work with MK2.
By chance would someone mind sharing the avi logo that is pictured below. I have been looking everywhere for one to respresent avi as my source logo. Thanks so much if anyone can.

ekim232 Wrote:By chance would someone mind sharing the avi logo that is pictured below. I have been looking everywhere for one to respresent avi as my source logo. Thanks so much if anyone can.

Not trying to hijack the thread, someone wanted these....

Here's the ones I made for my system.

anoobie Wrote:Image

Turn on legacy multiplex to use.

I have this mod 3.3 working on the old multiplex view. want to update it however what is legacy multiplex and how do I turn it on?
is there anyway to change instead of pressing down to view the trailer to some other key, since ondown will only work if the info is set to either auto or on, I prefer to have mine set to trigger and ondown doesn't work as it should. thanks
Did you take down the mod3 download file? I tried to dl'd it but got this message:

"The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."
rflores2323 Wrote:I have this mod 3.3 working on the old multiplex view. want to update it however what is legacy multiplex and how do I turn it on?

its in advanced settings in the latest version of aeon

valho Wrote:is there anyway to change instead of pressing down to view the trailer to some other key, since ondown will only work if the info is set to either auto or on, I prefer to have mine set to trigger and ondown doesn't work as it should. thanks

tbh I don't know of any other buttons besides up down left right to play trailer.

b15nut Wrote:Did you take down the mod3 download file? I tried to dl'd it but got this message:

"The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

It's still there

How do you guys like this one:

after 1 second the small posters fade away

browsing

plot layout

thumb/art layout

Turn on legacy multiplex to use. For best result set info=on and to get the wacky looking curtain overlay to display just rename bg2.png to bg.png
now that is smart
anoobie Wrote:How do you guys like this one:

after 1 second the small posters fade away

I like this with a few suggestions...

I think the posters in the list are spaced out a bit too much... if there were a little closer you might be able to add 1 more too.

I'd like to see the full cast info on the left side panel instead of the extra thumb.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4