• 25(current)
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod
ok i got it working this thing is awesome!

a few things, is it possible to start the trailer by pressing a different button other then down? ie have it so it starts without actually getting rid of the menu (i know its only a small thing but still heh, pressing down twice the up twice to get it to show up gets annoying)

also can we fix the blurry words?

in the plot etc i find it a bit hard to read the words like that sitting way back in my sofa they look a bit scewed.
anoobie Wrote:Ok I was wrong in my previous post. I was able to fit in 2 more posters.

The change is updated in mod2 and also added an animated version just for kicks.

First off, thank you for your work. It's gorgeous.

I was wondering if the same spacing of the movie posters at the bottom could be achieved for your Mod 3? In mod3, all the posters are touching each other while in Mod 2, they're spaced very neatly apart.

That's my only suggestion!
@anoobie

i have managed to get the <ondown> to start and stop the trailers playing, so people without a stop button can now use the trailers Big Grin, if your interested let me know, and i'll talk you through the code..
no updates lately, i hope something new will come soon.
Can't wait.
Nod
asked this in another thread that used this mod but figured i'd ask here as well since some of you might have had this problem but basically:

Does anybody have the problem with trailers playing at a really choppy rate? My trailers are playing at what seems like half their frame rate no matter their size (my 1080 HD files play at the same rate as a 7meg FLV file).
I wanted to give this thread the ol' heave ho because it would be a shame if it got lost in the shuffle. What would it take to get these mods to use the built-in media flagging?
Hidd3nFury Wrote:The often big gap between tagline and video window annoyed me so I moved it up a bit.

Just thought I would post it here incase there is anyone else like me that wants this and is a bit of an xml noob. It took me about an hour to work out which bits of code to change Confused

where can i get this one? Smile
maybe this one can go into the hitcher mod?

would be a shame to loose this one, great 3D Vision.
yes that is one of the reason that I dont use hitcher mod becuz of this view. I just love it and get tons of compliments from friends when they come over and see it. plus it has everything on it that I want.

I dont know if its working with native flagging however.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
ah.. never mind.
cheers,azido :;):
Yeah I'd love to see these views make it into one of the nice up-to-date Aeon mods (Hitcher, Andy, Black). The 3-D views are definitely pretty to look at and do a great job of utilizing the screen real estate. Although I imagine the coding might be pretty time consuming if there's some conflicts with new SVNs.
Hi, I just updated mod3 to be compatible with native flagging and added a little more spacing between movie thumbs.

andyblac Wrote:@anoobie

i have managed to get the <ondown> to start and stop the trailers playing, so people without a stop button can now use the trailers Big Grin, if your interested let me know, and i'll talk you through the code..

Hey, thanks for letting me know, yeah, I'm interested. Could you post the code here? if not i'll take a look at your mod.
It looks great. I've always been a fan of your movie tagline positioning. Thanks for the hard work. Will test it out when I get home.
rausch101 Wrote:It looks great. I've always been a fan of your movie tagline positioning. Thanks for the hard work. Will test it out when I get home.

Thanks man.

Updated mod2 for native flagging and new look.

Browsing:

Pausing on the movie:
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4