• 6(current)
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod
Ilia Wrote:Unfortunatly that is not going to work for me as I have this structure (mind you more than 500 movies)

Movies\movie1.avi
Movies\movie1.nfo
Movies\movie1.tbn
Movies\movie2.avi
Movies\movie2.nfo
Movies\movie2.tbn

So gettrailers will not work for me.. hence my question i there others apps that do this.. I really dont want to code one myself.. Sad
You might want to consider making folders for all your movies.. Seems like a good idea anyways now that we are adding more and more files per movie..

There are a couple of scripts in this thread that will convert your movie folder to separate folders per movie..
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Msan Wrote:You might want to consider making folders for all your movies.. Seems like a good idea anyways now that we are adding more and more files per movie..

There are a couple of scripts in this thread that will convert your movie folder to separate folders per movie..

Ok, I run the program on a subset of my movies (apart from not working on part movies) it did the job. Now when I use getTrailers I cant seem to select a different "Naming Convention" in the GUI?
Ilia Wrote:Ok, I run the program on a subset of my movies (apart from not working on part movies) it did the job. Now when I use getTrailers I cant seem to select a different "Naming Convention" in the GUI?

same here - can't change options, and it won't recognize my movie folders that have a dot in them like - Sex.Drive, but it will find Sex Drive just fine. Any options for that?
i cant DL the viewtype_muliplex.xml tried it in IE and Opera and they both get an error
Only One Haze Wrote:i cant DL the viewtype_muliplex.xml tried it in IE and Opera and they both get an error

Right click and save as?
tried that too, Opera says the file size is 0
Quote the exact post you're downloading from, I can't find anything but the original media fire link in this mess. >.<
nm.. just tried again and it worked, dont know what was up
On the subject of trailers, how are people getting theres, it XBMC would get the link automatically but when i click Trailers now i get nothing?

Any suggestions, could it be because i'm now using MIP?
im using getTrailers that is mentioned a few posts back, it will download from apple trailers, then just rename to moviename-trailer.avi and put it in the folder with your movie and rescan in XBMC
Only One Haze Wrote:im using getTrailers that is mentioned a few posts back, it will download from apple trailers, then just rename to moviename-trailer.avi and put it in the folder with your movie and rescan in XBMC

Anyone got a script for the renaming part?

It would take a lot of time to copy trailers to the correct folders and rename them Smile
Hi

I am having problems geting the thumbs to display. On the old multiplex view, I was getting the 2 thumbs displaying fine, but with this mod I cannot get the single thumb to display for films with trailers or for films without. I am running the latest xbmc, and the latest auriga git plus the newest mod but no joy.

I have tried with thumbs in the movie folder, in the extrathumbs directory, named as per convention thumb1.jpg, thulbX.jpg, .tbn's too still nothing.

Any ideas people?

Tnx
Sorry for my stupid question, but where should I put in this files?!

Thanx for help...
With trailers, can anyone confirm whether or not they can be any filetype, or can only be .AVI? Or will a simple rename of mp4 to avi work? Would try it myself but i can't test here...

Thanks,
i DL some from apple.com/trailers which were .mov and simply renamed them to .avi and they work just fine
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Multiplex View with Video Window Mod4