[Question] replacing thumbnails for "all albums", back/..
I am curious how I would go about replacing the thumbs for the "all albums" folder, the back or ... folder and other folders that xbmc will not let you change thumbs for within the interface... also looking for good generic images to change them to instead of the defaults folder icons.
Just find the original image in the Media folder and replace it with whatever you want.
well but aren't the same images used for various thing ...I just want to be able to change where aeon looks for certain imagines under certain circumstances.. for instance the image that is used by default for the "all albums" option when browsing your tunes by artist. If you just take the image you want and rename it to the same name as the image being used, then if that same image is used for anything other than the "all albums" thumb, its going to be changed across the board.
Then you're going to have to look at the xml files and change the specific one you want to look for a different image and add that image to the media folder.
Sorry to be a pest, can you key me in on what xml file I would need to look at?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Question] replacing thumbnails for "all albums", back/..0