Darkness and light
The time is right for Aeon Dark. I love it Nod
Night FTW. Thank you for re skinning the info box, that looked really out of place with the "Night" Muliplex!

Looks Great

--FF
djh_ Wrote:The worst outcome would be that someone liked one view in one scheme but another in another, leaving them stuck with something they're never entirely happy with. On which note:

LOL I love the Night Showcase but was never a fan of the dark look to Multiplex......AAARGH!!

I guess you can't win em all djh Oo
djh_ Wrote:The important bit is ensuring that there's absolutely no perceived quality difference between the dark side and the light side. The worst outcome would be that someone liked one view in one scheme but another in another, leaving them stuck with something they're never entirely happy with. On which note:
I love the sentiment, but have a feeling this is an impossible task.

edit: See what I mean? :p
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]• nate w.
[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
The dark showcase looks much nicer than the light one...Nice job
maybe Im missing something here....but I have the latest version installed and cant find how to toggle between the Light and Dark settings.

It looks like my Multiplex view is set to Light but my showcase view is just the regular setting.

Please help!

THANKS
its not out yet. read the thread.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Having woken up much less ill than I've been the last few days, I've realised the long-term solution to this has been staring me in the face: individual light/dark settings for each view. So if you want light Showcase and dark Multiplex like before, you just set it up and it stays that way, or vice-versa. The fullscreen info page can then adjust its own setting on a window-to-window basis.

Definitely the way.
djh_ Wrote:Having woken up much less ill than I've been the last few days, I've realised the long-term solution to this has been staring me in the face: individual light/dark settings for each view. So if you want light Showcase and dark Multiplex like before, you just set it up and it stays that way, or vice-versa. The fullscreen info page can then adjust its own setting on a window-to-window basis.

Definitely the way.

Definitely! I love the dark multiplex and the dark showcase looks promising, but I still believe that the original showcase is what I want so thank you for making the settings individual. It will rock! Smile
I'm a fan of all things dark, but choice is ALWAYS a great thing!

--FF
very solid - i love the dark views, but love the flexibility of defaults for each view even more.
yeah the dark showcase looks PHENOMENAL.

I don't mind either of the views, but the darkness and light changing based on time of day and such is a cool, but I think somewhat of an unnessacary feature at this point.

I'd stay keep the dark, and for sure keep the dark showcase.
Consider this more of a placeholder for a feature to be developed in the future. I had to commit it so I could continue to update the more important things.

Quote:added: *very* early Night/Light feature; changed: all textures optimised

Light and Night themes can now be selected for Showcase, Multiplex and
Stripshow views. However, the textures for Dark Showcase and Light
Multiplex/Stripshow are very basic and should not be seen as production
quality. Scrollbars have yet to be themed so expect issues there. In
short, it might be best to avoid these themes until they're more
developed. It is currently not possible to theme fullscreen info based on
current view/theme, so only the light version is currently available.

All textures were passed through PNG Gauntlet which reduced their size
somewhat with no loss of quality. Weather backdrops were also changed from
BMP to PNG, saving about 12mb in total.

2 words:
Do Want.

--FF
Yes! Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Darkness and light0