Darkness and light
krypt2nite Wrote:Yes! Thanks.

That looks AWESOME!!

p.s. Where are you getting your posters from? I like how most of them don't have very much text.
Looks great!! This availible on github yet?
(if I just download the whole Auriga branch with this work?)
Yes sir it's available. How do you think I got that screenshot =p

http://github.com/djh/aeon/commits/auriga

and yes if you download the whole Auriga branch you will have this new feature.
ethan_9219 Wrote:p.s. Where are you getting your posters from? I like how most of them don't have very much text.

I get 'minimal text' posters from here - GetVideoArtwork
I just downloaded and installed the latest Auriga with the "Light and Night" themes and now my posters at the bottom of the screen display as a pure white box, but only when they're highlighted. The correct artwork displays until it reaches the centre and is slightly enlarged then it goes white. Any ideas?

[EDIT] Added screenies to show what I mean [/EDIT]

Well...I like the light theme, and I also like the dark theme....but which is better??

There's only one way to find out.....FIIIIIIIGHT!

Laugh
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!
Advocate Wrote:I just downloaded and installed the latest Auriga with the "Light and Night" themes and now my posters at the bottom of the screen display as a pure white box, but only when they're highlighted. The correct artwork displays until it reaches the centre and is slightly enlarged then it goes white. Any ideas?

Try removing the skin and reinstalling it?

I'm also on the latest git build and NOT seeing such an issue.
Me thinks you have a file somewhere that got buggered up.
Advocate Wrote:I just downloaded and installed the latest Auriga with the "Light and Night" themes and now my posters at the bottom of the screen display as a pure white box, but only when they're highlighted. The correct artwork displays until it reaches the centre and is slightly enlarged then it goes white. Any ideas?

I'm getting the same, on Mac OS 10.5. What OS are you on?
does git delete old files ?? i've been using git pull the last few days (maybe week) and just checked and my Aeon Auriga directory has blown up to 280mb
hikaricore Wrote:Try removing the skin and reinstalling it?

I'm also on the latest git build and NOT seeing such an issue.
Me thinks you have a file somewhere that got buggered up.

Not Me, I downloaded the zip from scratch and installed it as a separate skin and still issues Huh
i'm on osx 10.5.6
Does everyone on Mac have problems with this latest release/commit?
pletopia Wrote:does git delete old files ?? i've been using git pull the last few days (maybe week) and just checked and my Aeon Auriga directory has blown up to 280mb

It might be the .git subfolder. I have a feeling mine's pretty huge now as well. Doesn't harm the skin to delete it, of course, though I doubt git will appreciate it.
pletopia Wrote:i'm on osx 10.5.6

me too and getting the same problem, i also have a problem with local season thumbs. anyone else ?
There's been no change to the code for those thumbnails that should cause a problem like that. It'd help if some Windows/Linux users could say if it's happening to them, 'cause it's not happening to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Darkness and light0