Darkness and light
andyblac Wrote:i found found the problem with the white thumb, open the file "blank.png" in "skin/Aeon Auriga/media/common/blank.png" with preview application then just do a save as and overwrite the file. restart XBMC it show be ok now.

but it still does not solve the problem with the local season thumb not showing in the set thumb dialog

that solved it. has anyone else got the same problem with the border round the volume bar?
Q6600, ASUS P5W, 6GB DDR2 and 2.5TB RAID running Mac OS X 10.5.5 and XBMC
xbox v1.0 (softmod) XBMC Dash
try updating to the latest revision .. djh went back to the old textures and i haven't had an issue with the white border again
simply amazing
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
I have the latest version... Am i retarded? I can't find the toggle/selection for the dark theme. Yes its from the Auriga github.
When you are browsing through your media you can find the option on the top menu. It's called Theme:

Judge Dredd - Classic! i got that one in my collection as well.

1856 that's a lot of items, lol Smile
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
Yah weird, I open and closed XBMC several times and that wasn't coming up.

I actually had to go in and change my skin to something else and then back to Aeon to get it to show up. Thanks though.
andyblac Wrote:i found found the problem with the white thumb, open the file "blank.png" in "skin/Aeon Auriga/media/common/blank.png" with preview application then just do a save as and overwrite the file. restart XBMC it show be ok now.

but it still does not solve the problem with the local season thumb not showing in the set thumb dialog

That worked a treat, thanks!

Sorry for the delay in replying I'm on nights and have been asleep all day Confused
Great mod, one question, if I pick night the actual menus change to dark but when I select a movie and press information, it still shows light. Anything I'd doing wrong. This happens on my test PC shown on the screenshots and on my HTPC as well.

Is there something I forgot to switch on?
boxterduke Wrote:Great mod, one question, if I pick night the actual menus change to dark but when I select a movie and press information, it still shows light. Anything I'd doing wrong. This happens on my test PC shown on the screenshots and on my HTPC as well.

Is there something I forgot to switch on?

You need the file from THIS
RW2112 Wrote:You need the file from THIS

Thanks a bunch Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Darkness and light0