Aeon Auriga library (mac)
I don't know whether I should put this on the Mac thread or the Aeon thread. But here is the deal. I have been using XBMC for a week now and yesterday I deleted the older version and installed XBMC babylon version and downloaded the aeon Auriga and put it the skins folder. I don't have stark, just Auriga.

I love AEON it kicks ass, but something I may be doing wrong. I can see only three views the fourth view is not there. My main problem that I am having I changed the skin to auriga and then from my external HDD where my movies are stored I went to the volume and selected the folder and tried to set content and TMDB identified some movies and some it did not. So it also created a thumb for a movie which was wrong so I deleted it from the library. Now how can i add that movie to the library with the correct thumb which it showed when I was using the older XBMC version.

Also, I have bollywood movies which TMDB does not recognize but IMDB has them. So do I have to manually set content for the bollywood movies so it has the right inofrmation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Auriga library (mac)0