Request for more options for Python Scripting - new puthon-engine features
hi,

can the devs more options for python scripting give?

- for pictures to make slideshows with text, sound and picture effects, controll with a python script
- for video to read and write e-mails with a movie in the background or other apps (irc, bittorent....).
- for music to mix mp3s with the pad

and much more is possible

thats examples. i wish to use the python script in front of the video, music, pictures to work with some scripts and i can use scripting to work (manipulate) with the pictures, video or music.
As for the i wish to use the python script in front of the video, music, pictures to work with some script

You can, its called using the WindowDialog class instead of just the Window. A window Dialog will be loaded in front of Full Screen Video for example and mapping a button on the Dialog to Activate FullSCreenVideo window so it loads under it (just incase you mimize the video then go My Scripts

As for the mixing i don't see that hpenning, but the for videos is definetly possible.

For writting emails etc get it effect you would needto mod the dialog keyboard to add transparetn or make it miminal in the corner or make your own via python code so it doesnt' take up your ivew

Alternativley ive seen tricks where you can create it so you have a box of the screen with the video and the python script takening up teh rest of it.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks. i will test it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request for more options for Python Scripting - new puthon-engine features0