AEON Help
First of all i want to thank the entire XBMC community for this great mediacenter program. Its the best there is. after using Mediaportal for 3 years i'm happy i made the switch to XBMC.
And especially the backdrops in AEON are the best thing that happened to me. Also the multiplex view seems something cool. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

but i still have some questions:
- i installed the newest update from aeon but i cant get the nice suggar you guys are showing of on the screenshots. in the screenshots on movie details you see which type of disk which resolution and which sound quality is is. but i never see this with my DVD's, 1080p rips and Divx movies. i only see the studo its made in. i use Imdb as movie detail info.
- also the plots shown in the pictures are just black with me. how can i get that to work like in the nice pictures or great designer djh is showing us.
- i scanned all my Movie clips but i think the scraper was not working now it saved everything. but when i change the scrapper i cant automatic scan l y music videos again. i need to do it 1 by 1. is there another alternative to do this faster? Same problem with my Music files.

Besides that its a wonderful skin! i love ya djh! i'm a new fan!
Scan all your movies with Media Info Plus and make sure the source is in the file name eg if its from a BluRay make sure it's like Movie.bluray.mkv. As for standard def i think divx is supported but it used to be SDDVD.
thanks i tried it but still i dont get the plots to show. i already loaded some info from some important movies. butt still nothing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON Help0