[DOWNLOAD] TheTVDB.com Top TV Show FanArt Pack
Thumbs Up 
I made a pack of some of the fanart from the site based on the ratings. I used two criteria:
1. Average rating of over 7.
2. At least 2 ratings total, excluding the image creator.

I then did a quick manual search through the images and removed the ones with logos or ones that were low quality (stretched). There still may be some low quality ones, but overall the quality seems really good. There's also a decent amount of anime (probably around 15%) so if you don't want to include those (like me) then just delete them. I recommend Irfanview for quickly browsing and deleting.

I hope that as we get more ratings on our site (should be easier with our upcoming API) the quality of this pack will increase. Once I'm comfortable with the unfiltered results I'll make it an automated process. Until then this will have to do. Smile

If someone would do me a favor and upload to other sharing sites, it would be appreciated.

The pack is currently 402 images at a compressed size of about 135mb:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsepj7
thanks for this!
i'planned to upload it on fanarts.fr (we try to collect fanarts/backdrop there) any objection ?

and you are welcome to use it further Wink
Nice collection!
after watching: amazing !
ppic Wrote:thanks for this!
i'planned to upload it on fanarts.fr (we try to collect fanarts/backdrop there) any objection ?

Feel free.
Thank you for that! I use them as my screen saver and nine times out of ten when I turn on the TV with people over they just sit there and their jaws drop. We end up watching the fanart instead of a movie. Haha
Great job!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD] TheTVDB.com Top TV Show FanArt Pack0