How do I make different seasons fit under one TV Show?
hey this is my first post so if u need more info just let me know and ill try my best to get it for you or answer the best i can anyways

i got everything to scan ok and can watch my tv shows but i seen online that you can have it setup when u click ex tv shows it shows south park then when u click south park it shows season 1 season 2 ect then click season 1 then shows episodes or click family guy then when u click family guy it shows season 1 season 2 then click season 1 then it shows episodes ect.

right now my library just lists the shows ex south park season 1 south park season 2 family guy season 1 family guy season 2. its a very long list to go through when u want to watch a show that starts with s and u have to start from a.

so if anyone can tell me how to set it up with just the show then click the show then list the seasons then list the episodes i would really appreciate the help and thanks in advance for any help i get if u need me to post images of what i mean i would be more than happy to do so thanks again
Are you sure you are using the library (not simply looking at your file structure)?
Either way, you will need to do some housekeeping since XBMC needs each TV show in its own folder.

Please read up here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post233507
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
yeah im sure i got it in library mode here is how i got my setup

tvshows
south park
season 1
media files
and if i understand right thats what the instructions say but it still doesnt split up in library mode the show then the seasons then the episodes
how do you have the actual files named?
the media files are named s01e01 s01e02 ect
Perhaps the Flatten TV Show setting under 'Settings -> Video -> Library' could help?
yeah i got it to work though i dont remember exactly what i did but i messed around with some the the folder settings and the settings in xmbc but now i have another issue when i try to update my movies xbmc freezes then shuts down but it works fine on my tv shows any thoughts
You need to describe the problem better. But, check your debug log, it probably stops on the same file each time and there will be something odd about that file.
im not exactly sure on how to check debug log but i did look over it and i did see it said error a few times next to that file when doing a search for it but this isnt just the only file it does it to a few others but just movie files when searching through idmb and no matter how i search or change file search names or anything it just sits there downloading movie details and does nothing
What version of XBMC are you using?
its the latest atlantis version 8.10 i posted another thread just for this and it seems like someone else is having the same issue
I think IMDB lookups were disabled for 8.10, try one of the other scrapers or update to the latest T3ch release.
yeah i cant find anything for the other scrapers there in other languages but i guess ill try a different xbmc model
your right i updated to the latest xbmc and everything works great now thanks for the help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I make different seasons fit under one TV Show?0