• 22(current)
ScraperXML (Open Source XML Web Scraper C# Library) please help verify my work...
patmtp35 Wrote:hi!

just discover your scraper commandline, it works great on imdb.com, but as i m french i would have to use it with ciné-passion, but i can't have it to works please could you help me ?

regards

Hello,

Ciné-passion uses an API key now for applications. the XBMC scraper doesn't use this API key for the moment. So, I re-wrote the ciné-passion XBMC scraper (for ScraperXML), you can find it here : http://passion-xbmc.org/scraper-cine-pas...c-cle-api/

You just need to request an API key, replace %API_KEY% (in the scraper xml code) by your API key, and the scraper should work with ciné-passion database ;-)
new feature added. returned xml can now hold shit in the format

Code:
<chain function="SomeFunc">texttorunthefunctionon</chain>
very useful for scraper libraries (no need for users to know which url to do a search using etc). used extensively in the scrapers git so you can find tons of stuff to test with there.
Fixchars is also worth to mention Smile

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/31124
Hi, I currently have 1000+ movies that I would like to generate NFOs for.

These are all in a database, end each movie contains its IMDB URL. I would like to use ScraperXML to accomplish this. I have experimented with ScraperXML_commandline, which works great for single movies. But with ScraperXML_commandline I need to perform the following:
1) First do a search to build the "Results" file
2) Then do a "details" to get the details. This details file I can use as NFO.

Here are my issues:
1) I don't need to do a search, as I know the movie URL (but I will if I have to)
2) I would like to call these from WITHIN some code (vs. command line) so I can loop through all movies, move generated nfos to where they belong, etc.

I have downloaded the ScraperXML .dll (TechNuts.dll?), but cannot find ANY documentation on how to use this library.

Can anyone provide assistance, or links to documentation?

Thanks!
In doing some more experimenting, what I really need is the ScraperXML_Commandline source to use as an example.... is this available?

Thanks!
hi, im trying to compile the source code , but i'm getting a couple of errors

- regexbuddy isn't available ... the only reference i find about regexbuddy is a shareware app on the web, no sign of an activex availability

- after commenting out regexbuddy, there are a couple of classes in scrapercontrols that do not appear: Labeled_Bool, etc.

pls help in compiling the source code
sorry guys been real busy but i'm back.

need to catch up to the dahrma changes in scraper process and i'll have everything updated soon.
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

I'm trying to use the command line tool with the fixed IMDB scraper for camelot and it does not appear to work. Search works but when trying to get details it fails with error "Input string was not in a correct format". Url was "http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/combined". Note that i used the example from the command line program.

I tested the XML file with XBNE, which appears to use this command line tool as well, it didn't work either. However it works on Ember Media Manager and XBMC 9.11 (camelot).

Thanks in advance!
Teroan Wrote:I'm trying to use the command line tool with the fixed IMDB scraper for camelot and it does not appear to work. Search works but when trying to get details it fails with error "Input string was not in a correct format". Url was "http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/combined". Note that i used the example from the command line program.

I tested the XML file with XBNE, which appears to use this command line tool as well, it didn't work either. However it works on Ember Media Manager and XBMC 9.11 (camelot).

Thanks in advance!

Well i'm re-writing all the ScraperXML code almost completely from scratch to support camelot (for XBMC4XBox & XBMC pc flavors) I've learned alot about what i did wrong with ScraperXML (and a lot more about programming since i started) the commandline interface is also being re-written.

Though it may help me if you turn on the "full debug" option and pastebin the resuts for me to look over, so whatever the error is it doesn't resurge in the new version.
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

How do i turn on "full debug"? Smile
how can i download the full source without having to install a svn client?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScraperXML (Open Source XML Web Scraper C# Library) please help verify my work...0